Bears QB Jay Cutler Apparently Frustrated With Mike Martz Vs Vikings

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by SRW, Oct 17, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler appeared to have some unkind words for offensive coordinator Mike Martz during Sunday's 39-10 victory over the Minnesota Vikings. Cutler was caught on camera shaking his head after taking a play call through his headset at one point during the game. Moments later, a sideline microphone seemed to catch Cutler saying something about his second-year coordinator. Cutler has taken a big beating the past two years in Martz's system, though they have mostly praised each other in public. The Bears also have had to burn timeouts because they've had trouble relaying play calls from Martz in the booth to Cutler in time.

Source: NFL.com

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvLDxYma7Vw]What Cutler Really Thinks of Mike Martz! - YouTube[/ame]

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I would take Cutler in a heartbeat.

4. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

Ha, that's epic.

5. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

If you were getting pounded game by game and than still got blamed everytime you threw a pick even though when you get sacked 6 times a game thats to be expected you would tell your OC to heck off too.

6. they need to get that man some help. Someone in the front office needs to wake up. Get him a real LT for starters. Sure Carimi is a great player AT RT.

7. Dragonite

I think ANYONE would be better than who they got right now

8. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Dude gets pounded every game if not every down. Each hit decreases his career by a game. When you don't have 2 seconds to get the ball off there is something seriously wrong.

9. Dragonite

Fire the line and hire some Free Agents seriously

10. Buck Fenson

theoretically it is sound advice but literally it would be worse. They do need to address it off season.

11. Dragonite

Its a temporary solution to a compounding problem. One that is clearly causing ripples in the team.

12. Buck Fenson

it will take time or go for the quicker fix by free agency and draft.

13. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I will trade them Incognito and Colombo for Cutler.

14. Buck Fenson

Colombo aka Peter Falk died and he was too small to be an offensive lineman. :icon_cool:

15. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

:Loco:

Not really.

16. Buck Fenson

I am on meds right now and I feel like making jokes. Their line needs help in the worst way. Look Cutler is young. Focus on linemen in the next couple of drafts and build that line. Better make it quick cause that defense is getting older and doubt they can sustain the level of play for more than 5 more years. Personally I don't like the Bears but they need to be good for the league. The league is better when the Bears are good.

17. Dragonite

My cousin loves the bears, I love making fun of the Bears...but seriously Jay Cutler needs protection in any way possible. He's a good young QB and I like him. He deserves better than what hes got in Chi

18. Buck Fenson

that is for sure. You always build the team with the lines first. Defense is solid for right now. Get a left tackle and two guards quick. You know it is bad when I feel sorry for Cutler. Maybe they need to go to the zone blocking scheme to help Cutler.Always hated that scheme but it works.