Bears Vs Packers SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 7, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Sep 14, 2009.
  1. Bears

30.0%
  2. Packers

70.0%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

What a game :eek:hboy:

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Wow...

3. Wacko4Flacco

Wacko4Flacco Prima Ballerina

And my vcash goes up.

4. The CO2

The CO2 Don't pray, just play!

Personally, I think both teams aren't going to have a good year.

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Not a bad way to kick off SNF, I enjoyed the game. We got Bears next week in Chicago.

6. The CO2

Unless Cutler can get his head out of his butt.

7. Crowned

This, But Vikings didn't look awesome to me either, so it's going to be a battle for that division between the 3 teams. There will be some very tough, grind it out games.

8. Crowned

I wonder if Urlacher will be back next week...

9. The CO2

Very true! Maybe the Lions will have a chance, this year. Wouldn't that be a turn around. Then again, they lost bad to the Saints, today.

10. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

dude 4 picks and none were his fault plus the other 2 that could have been picked...none were his fault...he did the same crap last year and it wasn't all on the defense...this kid needs to be accountable...he hasn't won crap in this league. it doesn't matter if you throw for 4000 yards if you continually make bad decisions...but I forgot he gets a pbutt...none of the picks were his fault again

11. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

12. Skeeve

Skeeve 1st Stringer

Too soon to write either team off, they need to step up fairly quickly though as you have to assume the vikes can easily ride peterson past favre's early games.

13. The CO2

I hope so!

14. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Tomorrow cutler's gonna be introduced to the Chicago piranha media as the fillet his butt even tho he has no WRs to speak of.

15. The CO2

This is true. I know Cutler isn't that bad of a QB.

16. Crowned

The screen was his fault, he should have seen the DT floating over, How can you miss his fatbutt. The other 3, you have to expect your receivers to run the route of the play you call. You've never heard of the trust between a qb and his receiver. Well Cutler probably doesn't have much trust anymore for them. I hope it carries over to next week. :steelers:

17. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I'm not sold on our D. The secondary didn't look any differnt from last year, which was a very weak point. The O didn't getting it going tonight too. They have to step up soon.

18. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

Turner and Cutler can go FREAK themselves. I've had enough of both. Lovie can kiss my butt too.

19. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Personally, I agree

20. The CO2

Crowned, it should be interesting, next week.