Ben Roethlisberger's Lawyer Releases E-mails In Defense

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by 86WARD, Aug 19, 2009.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Less than 24 hours after she claims she was sexually assaulted by Ben Roethlisberger, his accuser sent an e-mail saying she was preparing to go to dinner with the Steelers quarterback and a few others, according to Mr. Roethlisberger's lawyer. The note was among nearly two dozen e-mails and more than 150 instant messages that were released yesterday by Mr. Roethlisberger's lawyer, William David Cornwell Sr., of Atlanta. "This golf tournament has been really fun," the woman said in her e-mail discussing the celebrity golf tournament Mr. Roethlisberger was attending in Lake Tahoe, Nev. "I am beat though because we are out until four in the morning by the time we are done. "I am really excited because we are all going to see Journey tonight and that will be sooooo much fun. Speaking of which, I need to head over to a dinner with [Mr. Roethlisberger] and a few others before heading out. I will be back and working until at least 3am again." The e-mails' tone and contents, Mr. Cornwell said, "prove she was not raped by Ben Roethlisberger." Calvin R.X. Dunlap, the Reno, Nev.-based attorney for the plaintiff, did not return a request for comment last night.

Source: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

2. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

simply put.. owned. checkmate. big ben wins.

3. cris80

cris80 comic relief

Big Ben = 1
    Gold digger hoe = 0

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Game over.

5. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

There is no penalty too stiff for this snitch.

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Obviously Ben had something to stiff for her if she thought he raped her. :icon_lol:

7. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

^ :Loco:

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

This is great...first her friends sell her out and now she sinks herself...

Game. Set. Match.

However you want to put it...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6pBbLw820"]YouTube - Super Mario Bros. Music - Game Over[/ame]

9. 86WARD

86WARD -