Bengals At Packers

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Aug 6, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Bengals

40.0%
  2. Packers

60.0%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Bengals vs Packers

The Packers host the Bengals at Lambeau Field on Monday 08/11/08. Kickoff time is 8:00 pm EST.

Discuss....​

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

It's live on TV here. Looking forward to see some Packers action again. I wonder how much playing time Rodgers, Brohm and Flynn gets

3. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Hopefully Rodgers gets alot - he needs to work on his timing with the receivers.

4. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

rodgers is looking good

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Driver buried White after that catch. Good stuff.

6. DawkinsINT

Jones with a great catch in traffic, loses his helmet, and then two Bengals for the TD.

7. nastynate184

that was a badass freaking play

8. DawkinsINT

Indeed. Talk about back to back embarrassing plays for Marvin White though...:icon_lol:

9. nastynate184

nice run by chris perry

10. packerboy

packerboy Bugger off

Good game, Rodgers looked good as did Flynn. I'm disappointed in Brohm though.

11. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

I thought Perry looked really good which is nice to see, but that defense better learn to start tackling people or it's going to be another long season. Way too many open field misses that allowed those few extra yards which generally lead to more first downs. Very poor tackling in the first half by the first team defense.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

That was a ridiculous play! Rodgers played half decent last night...that was a good sign...

13. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

Aaron Rodgers looked pretty good last night. not his best. but his best is yet to come

14. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Damn, I missed most of the game. Flynn looked good from what I saw

15. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

I agree, although that first pass that Brohm threw, IMO, should have been pass interference. They knocked our receiver, (not sure who it was) to the ground, will before the ball got there. Sucks to have your first NFL pass be an interception.

16. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

awesome !!!! :icon_smile: lost the helmet and scored the TD :bowdown: great play , i didnt watch the game last night but i m watching the replay right now on NASN and Packers looked good ;)

[​IMG]