Bengals Vs Steelers

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Nov 11, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Nov 15, 2009.
  1. Bengals

26.9%
  2. Steelers

73.1%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The Pittsburgh Steelers host the Cincinnati Bengals at Heinz Field on Sunday 11/15/09. Kickoff time is 1:00 pm EST

Discuss….

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Division on the line, there's no way the Steelers don't get up for this game. A loss in this game would be devastating, knock the stripes off of them Black and Gold!

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

1 of 3 good games this week. can the bengals continue their domination of the afc north?

7. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

[​IMG]

Who Dey

8. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I love how it took 5 weeks of the season to get Mr. D to show his face on GIF - Steelers and I'll put up vCash on it too? Any of you 3 Bengals fans feelin' brave?

9. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

:rollinglaugh: CHILD PLEASE, I have been showing my face since pre season, on and off in the offseason

I guess you need to go look at the smack section for every single week's top 7

not to mention the Beat the Bengals

and that's just some of the stuff I have been doing

as far as the VCash bet goes, you have what? 1679.58

1,679 of yours vs 4k of mine

10. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

This is always tough for me to pick. I hate to go against the Steelers, but it seems the past 2 weeks when I did, they win. But Steelers, at home, division on the line...

STEELERS

11. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Yer on Daddio, and I'll buy ya a beer with my winnings after just to show that there's no hard feelings.

12. SpankyNoodle

SpankyNoodle Can't Spank the Spank

Steelers!!!

13. leeman

leeman Team Veteran

I have been disrespecting the Bengals, and they have been proving me wrong. Still, I'm going with the Steelers in this one.

14. Lets go Bengals!!!

Lets sweep Pittsburgh!!!

15. reigningblkngold

reigningblkngold Minister of defense

STEELCITY NO QUESTION! the Bengals are a much improved team then last year but we have three things in our favor, Troy is back, our run game is back, and we are at home Steelers!

16. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

All the pressure is on the Steelers. They're tied at 6-2 with the Bengals. So the Steelers desperately need this win to take the division lead. If not the Bengals will have a 2 game lead so to speak because of the season sweep/tie breaker.

17. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

another great game........ Steelers have the advantage on the home turf but Bengals know how much is riding on the game.....

Bengales continue their streak.... in a close one.

18. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Steelers at home.

19. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

Even though I don't like the Steelers or Bengals I would like to see this game, but I doubt it will be televised here.

20. itinvolves

itinvolves Special Teamer

I am feeling brave I am gonna have to go with the bengals...at least their fans dont hit you in the face with a stupid towel