Bengals Vs Steelers

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Nov 11, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Nov 15, 2009.
  1. Bengals

26.9%
  2. Steelers

73.1%
  1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

HEY CROWNED!!!! Leave Balla alone.
    PS SteAlers can't steal crap when they are watching the playoffs from home
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 person likes this.
  2. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

Hopefully we get a shot at retribution in the post season. Both teams have a fairly soft schedule with Raiders and KC. They still have to go against the Chargers and the Vikes. We have Balt twice and they are gunning for us bigtime. Well see, still alot of ball to be played.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Really? We're not gonna get a wildcard... LMAO

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

10 weeks ago if I told you you were gonna get swept by the Bengals you would have laughed your butt off then too.... anything can happen : D

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Good for you and im not 17

6. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

no doubt about that. i think the steelers will be fine in the playoffs ;)

when it´s getting cold, they will kick butt again :icon_cool:

7. Crowned

Yea anything can happen the wildcard battle will be tough, Chargers 5-3, Broncos 6-3, Dolphins just got another win and we play them last game of season. Texans 5-4. But outside of the 2 Ravens games and Packers game we got a few "easy" ones. We will see I'm pretty sure you will be seeing the Steelers in the playoffs though.

8. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Wow, we got a new boy on the block. Bengals looked Dam good.

9. Crowned

BITB is just plain annoying because I find ignorance very annoying, Phigles just does it on purpose, which doesn't annoy me one bit.

10. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

Sweeet!!! Rep sent!!:icon_cheesygrin:

11. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Way to go Bungles!

12. Crowned

I'm not gonna lie, as Phillies fans said winning it all last year makes this a little bit easier to swallow. Division appears out of reach barring a meltdown, the Steelers still control their own fate as far as getting into the playoffs is concerned.

13. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Congrats Cincy fans. Impressive.

14. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

the answer to my own question is apparently 'yes'. what are they? 5-0 in the division now?

truly amazing.

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

This is not the place to personally attack members and you will be carded, be careful what you type, if you feel the need to degrade someone then by all means take it to the fight club.

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Good call Captain.

:salute:

17. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, i didn't predict it but i had noticed that they were beating all rivals so i was wondering if it would continue. i'm not a self-professed jimmy the greek.............. mainly because i'm not racist .............. :icon_cheesygrin:

18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:icon_lol:

So you think Jimmy was wrong then?

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

They're a good team...essentially have wrapped up the division with a 2-game lead and barring a meltdown. I'm not sure they'd last in the playoffs...having said that, not sure the Steelers would either...lol.

20. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

The Bengals are for real, and until other teams realize and respect that, they will continue to sneak up on everyone.