Bernard Pollard Fanclub T-Shirt

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by ravenfan52, Sep 10, 2008.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

I see that now...however, that is a larger number than one guy, who buy the way, is getting some press on PTI for the shirt. Do I think the shirt is right? No. Do I think they should celebrate Brady's injury? No. Am I ashamed of the Steelers fanbase or to be a Steelers fan or of one guy? No. If it was 55,000 people cheering Brady's injury on the field after he got hurt...yes. I'd be ashamed.

I'm not going to be ashamed of the Steelers fan base because of one guy. Hell, this is more time than I wished to put into this. The T-shirts are crapty and cheesy and I wouldn't waste a nickel on them...but I'm not going to be ashamed of this clown either.

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i think its funny are you ashamed of me lol

3. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

What if Matt Cassel does well Clet?:icon_confused:

4. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

I posted no comment. Why did you assume that I liked them or thought they were ok based upon the fact that I posted the story? Personally, I think these people are sick. I don't care how much you hate Tom Brady, this is insane. And Pollard apologized too! He regrets it! He would hate this if he knew about it!

Cletusaurus, rating your avatar on a scale of 1-10, you just went from a -10 with that creepy skull thing, to a 25 with that hilarious Mousegini one. And I like the sig too.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Who me? Why would I be ashamed of you?

6. ravenfan52

The way I see it, T-Shirt or no T-Shirt, you should be ashamed to be a Steelers fan anyway. :icon_confused:

7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Ravens fans weren't ashamed 'til you came along.. :eek:hboy:

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_lol:

9. ravenfan52

10. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I think your all over analyzing and being hypersensitive. To me the tshirt isn't necesarily celebrating that Tom Brady as a human being is hurt.... it's celebrating that the hated patriots lost their golden boy and are likely no longer (for the first time in many years) SB contenders. The t-shirt in a mildly entertaining way says I hate the patriots and am glad they are gonna suck. I wouldn't buy it but I would point it out and chuckle about it if I saw it out somewhere

11. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

word

12. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

i hate the raiders but all thier fans aint jerks we all have worthless buttholes in are fan base just dont meld all in with the bad i think most on here are the better team fans.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

you know, for someone that doesn't give a crap you seem ready to pounce anyone saying this is kind of hecked up. you sure you don't run that site ?

where did i say you should be ashamed to be a steelers fan ??? well ? can you find where i said that ? no you cant because i never said that. i said you should be ashamed that THIS guy is in your fanbase. maybe you should learn to comprehend before you act like someone called your woman fat & ugly.

this is NO different than a bunch af fans cheering a big hit on a rival player or fans egging cowher's house mr holier than thou. this is scum at it's best. nobody said you had to wear a bag over your head but you may want to lower that nose a bit the next time it rains.

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

What he said!

:cheersbeer:

15. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Can't Bernard Pollard sue this bastard? Seriously. :icon_evil:

16. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

this is hecked.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

If you actually read what I wrote you would see numerous times I thought the guy was an butthole and that the idea was hecked up. No where was I pouncing on you or anyone else for saying "these shirts were hecked up." Maybe you couldn't comprehend that? Maybe you already put the bag over your head?

I could care less what this guy does, what crowned does, what K-Train does, what Dougerrrr does, what Susie does...why would I take the time to be ashamed that this guy is in "my fan base?" Why would I take the time to be ashamed that one butthole is in "my fanbase?" How naive are you? There are tons of buttholes in the Steelers fan base, there's tons in the Eagles fanbase...they're in every fan base. If I spent all day being ashamed that someone was in "my fanbase," I wouldn't be able to sit here all day on GIF. Do you take the time to be ashamed of the 55,000 fans that booed Micheal Irvin? The ones that threw snowballs? Batteries? Booed Santa Claus? They are what they are...like I said, I don't give a crap who's in the fan base...they are who they are...I don't root for the fans, I root for the team. If I'm the only butthole out there rooting, than so beit. If Ben Roethlisberger is out there selling these shirts, than maybe I'm ashamed. Some butthole? Who cares.

Where did I say I was holier than thou? Well? You can't find it where I said that. :icon_rolleyes:

The NFLPA could...

18. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Oh my god... that would be the GREATEST story EVER if Big Ben was selling these :laughy32:

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

It would be rather funny if it was an NFL player...I'd be ashamed that Big Ben was a Steeler if it was him...:icon_lol:

20. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Doubt it bandi.

Freedom of speech trumps libel.

This dude is just taking advantage of an opportunity to make money off of people with crapty character.

Then again, it might be a collectors item some day...

:icon_eek: