Bernard Pollard Fanclub T-Shirt

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by ravenfan52, Sep 10, 2008.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Why would you think it was a waste of time...nothing on GIF is a waste of time...I would think you'd know a lot better than that.

Keep smoking that crack smeagle. Trying to hurt some one physically...yeah...not even close to taking time to design a t-shirt. The t-shirt is much worse...:laughy32:

btw smeagle...it was FANS that threw BATTERIES. Not A FAN that threw A Battery.

Maybe you need a refresher course in what to be ashamed of:

•In 1999, fans jeered Dallas Cowboys receiver Michael Irvin as he lay on the field for 20 minutes, suffering from a neck injury that ended his career.

•That same year, fans threw D batteries at St. Louis Cardinals outfielder J.D. Drew, who held out for a year after the Phillies drafted him and eventually signed with the Cards instead.

•Matthew Scott, the only person in the United States to have received a hand transplant, was asked by the Phillies to throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the team's home opener in 1999. The pitch, from his transplanted hand, dribbled over the plate. The fans booed.

•Eagles fans famously blasted Santa Claus with a shower of snowballs at halftime of a game as St. Nick circled helplessly around the field before stadium officials rescued him.

I'm so ashamed of a guy who may or may not be a Steelers fan...:icon_lol::icon_rolleyes:

How much do you think one could get for ones 12 year old sister? :skull:

2. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

If one of our guys had taken out Ben's knee accidental or not,and t-shirts were made, do you really think Ward wouldn't blow out a keyboard with indignation? :icon_rolleyes: Right!

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

If it was a cheap shot I think I'd be upset about it for a week or so because I lost my QB. If it was a shot like Bernard Pollard took, I'd be upset for about a week because I lost my QB...not because it was cheap. Obviously, you don't know me that well.

4. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

In Pittsburg, not much. Ugly is ugly no matter what the age.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

you obviously beleive everything you see or hear from the media. :laughy32:

dude, i was there for the irvin game, that's not what happened. irvin even said as much but hey, believe the media over the man himself right ? i was at the drew game, one fan threw a battery, a few others threw hotdogs. still pathetic considering how much they charge for a dog but again, the media never lies. ever.

sanata was showered with snowballs now ? not just booed because he was a fall down drunk ? let me guess, it says it happened at the vet as well ? eventhough in reality it happened in 1968 - before the vet was built ?

yep, if the media says it happened it must be true. :cope:

6. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

If they were doing t-shirts, and fans were happy about it, don't give me that crap, it wouldn't piss you off.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

No...why would I care? I'd think they were buttholes like this guy is an butthole...

Life goes on dude...

What's ashame is the denial...:icon_lol:

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

denial ? where's the denial ? i am telling you fact.

are you saying irvin and myself are lying ? weak, your points are tossed out the window and you counter with that ?

alrighty then.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

No one was booing Irvin? Okay...get your hearing checked.

Which part didn't happen:

Considering the Mayor of Philadelphia commented on it...nah...not what happened. You were there...

They didn't boo when McNabb was drafted either...

:laughy32:

10. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

so much crap over a shirt, one fan dont make the fan base, we all have jerks/buttholes in our fan base and we have a lot of good people 2, if you constantly attack the pitt fans over this shirt then in my book your the same as this jerk who made the shirt.
    patriots cheeted dont make pats fan all a bunch of cheeting buttholes does it, so lay off the people not involve with the shirt.

11. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I hate manjudas

12. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

and he's back already like a little snitch about his coach :icon_rolleyes:

13. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

I like the t-shirt but I cannot say I would buy one since Bernard is light in the loafers. I do fully appreciate his destruction of Brady's ligaments though. :icon_cheesygrin:

14. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Raiders still blow:icon_rolleyes:

15. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

they have the same record as the jets and have played the same level of competition the first two weeks and their win over the chiefs was in much more convincing fashion then your almost loss to the phins

16. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Screw irving. Whether Ward/media/cowboy crybabies or Smeagle/Irving are right.
    I boo his simple existence injured or healthy. Screw him in his coke snorting, HoF sniveling face.

As for santa... what's wrong with a snowball fight? Everybody loves a good snowball fight, ya bunch of nancies. Even if fans were pouring water on snowballs to throw ice balls at Santa I still find it hard to care what my grandparents generation did at a football game.

As for batteries and hand transplants. I hate the phillies, so your right Ward their fans are A-holes :eek:ther-twothumbsup: ; )

As for this thread.... consider it HIJACKED