Best Case Scenario For Redskins In Each Round Of 2014 Draft

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by cmilian, Apr 23, 2014.

1. cmilian

cmilian 2nd String

I'm not so high on Moncrief, especially at the top of the second. I think he is worth a third round grade. I like Morgan Moses, but he wouldn't be my first selection. I would rather go with Xavier Su'a-Filo to strengthen up the interior of the O-Line.

2. cmilian

cmilian 2nd String

Inside Linebacker may not be as big a need as you think. Jim Haslett said that Keenan Robinson has been looking awesome in camp. Remember that they also signed Darryl Sharpton and Akeem Jordan to add to the competition. If there is an outstanding Linebacker left after the fourth round, I think they may jump, but with their second and third round picks I'm not so sure. I really like Chris Borland but he will probably be drafted mid-late second to early third round.

3. cmilian

cmilian 2nd String

I hope we get creative with trading as well. This is a deep draft and we need to capitalize on that. I think Skov would be a decent insurance pick in the fourth round, but I am rooting for Keenan Robinson to be the starter next to Riley Jr. in 2014. I just hope he can stay healthy.

4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

if they draft benjamin,it will be as a wr,not a tight end. i do not think it will happen cause i think they need olinemen worse than anything so that is what they will take.

LebaneseFF likes this.