Best Rookie RB??

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Dougerrrr, Aug 15, 2009.

?

Who will have best rookie year?

Poll closed Dec 13, 2009.
  1. Beanie Wells

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Knowshon Moreno

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Shonn Greene

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. LeSean McCoy

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Donald Brown

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. James Davis

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  7. Javon Ringer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Well we have a best rookie wr thread but no rookie rb thread. What's everyones thoughts here??

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i hate moreno, i dont think donald brown is anything special and i like wells alot....that being said my favorite runningback is lesean mccoy, he and he alone made me watch part of an eagles preseason game. i also think bernard scott could be badass for the bengals

3. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

being quite a homer here, but I think Brown

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

shocking

5. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

I think Brown has the best shot, Addai just doesn't seem like the same player he was.

6. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I went with Greene. Partly because I know him the best but I also think he can make an immediate impact with the Jets. I left Scott off because I think that Benson will probably keep the starting spot in Cincy for this year. Moreno may end up with more pretty runs and Wells will be on and off with injuries....so if Greene can continue what he had in college last year, you all will see a bunch of 5 yard gains and very few losses or 0 yard runs.

7. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

I just can't see Greene getting much snapos with Thomas Jones and Leon Washington ahead of him, I don't think Jones will be traded.

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

eraser homering out
    theres shocking news

9. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I homered it and went with Shady McCoy. The kid looked really good a couple of nights ago. Nice to see him pick up some blitzes.

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

If Wells can stay healthy he is the best hands down, and i can forcast injuries so i went with him

And K.....Moreno is baller. He isnt gonna blow you away with workouts, but the kid can flat out run the ball. Odd comparison since they both went to the same school and pro team, but whe I saw him play, I saw alot of TD

He loses out slightly to Wells because Mcdanials system is HB unfriendly

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Is it too late to vote for Knowshon?

12. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

lesean mccoy in his first nfl game 10 carries 55 yards and a nice screen play im liking what i see.

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

14. Jihad Joe

I considered him for a sec, but like Moreno, he doesnt exactly play in a HB friendly system, and moreno doesnt have an All Pro ahead of him

McCoy will have a good rookie year based on what he gets, but I would throw a parade if he gets more than 400 rushing yards this year.

I can see about 85 carries for 375 yards

15. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yea he wont get enough carries to be the huge breakout star but he looks like he has a good future when westbrook is done.

16. Jihad Joe

And im pretty sure the topic was who will have the best rookie year

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Is Knowshon still hurt?