Big Ben for Rivers, plus more

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Bigcat27, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Bigcat27

Bigcat27 EOT JAN 1 2020 Premium Member

Gents you have been steering me between the lines all year and I hope you continue the streak. Using the draft advice and trade/waiver suggestions I am in the lead in my league with a few weeks to go. However I am up against some stiff competition the rest of the way and one of the guys in another div holding on by the skin of his....teeth proposed this to me:

Big Ben for Philip Rivers
    Fitz for Snead

I do have the option of asking for picks, his waiver priority, etc too.

My concern with Rivers is that he now has no one to throw to and he was looking pretty pissed with the guys he had left on Monday. And I'm not sure how much Fitz has left in the tank so it might be worth it with maybe a better receiver coming back (I.e. Other than Snead)

2. Bigcat27

s**t just realized that I made some trades. New players in signature.

3. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

Is this a keeper? I don't see Fitz for Snead in a redraft IMO.

Are you flexing a QB and how bad do you need someone week 11? Ben won't play this week and rivers is on bye this week so it's a wash there. River may not have anyone to throw to, but he is gonna keep throwing because SD DEF is just terrible.

4. Bigcat27

Yep it's a keeper league and generally I have been flexing a QB since they are usually at least 12 pts a wk with our settings. I had Palmer and Bortles going while Ben was out, then traded Bortles for Forte and Matthews when Ben came back. Looks like I should have traded him instead.