BITB vs Jihad Joe: Eagles vs Cowboys Smack

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by ball in the baskett, Jul 20, 2008.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

You mean up there with the eagles.

2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Fighting for 3rd place?

3. ball in the baskett

Nope were winning the division. And grunt dont forget about our bet lol. You bet that mcnabb wont be an eagle this year and he is.

4. Jihad Joe

Dude, seriously. The Eagles are good enough to make the playoffs, the NFC East usually sneds 3 teams, but you guys are behind at least the Cowboy's and the Giants as far as talent. Remeber if Romo didnt heck his thumb up, you guys most likley get swept by Dallas. Did you watch that sodomy at the Linc? You guys have the talent on D, but your par with, not better than NY and Dallas. But your wayyy behind on offence, especially when Westbrook is hurt.

Right now I would say Philadelphia has the talent to win 10 games. NY and Dallas both have the talent to win 14. Washington is closer now than Philadelphia, and would be alot closer if they add Taylor

5. Jihad Joe

double or nothing the Eagles dont finish ahead of Dallas this year

6. ball in the baskett

You are overrateing the giants by alot. how is our offense way behind when before last year we were ranked 2nd and last year top 10 lol. In my opinion its going to come down to dallas and philly over the division. The 2 games we played eachother are going to be big. And dont give me that crap about romo your just makeing excuses. We beat you and you know it.

7. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Yeah but that front 7....oofa.

8. Jihad Joe

Ya, um, did you watch Romo throw in that game, compared to the game at the Linc?

You guys got hot when I didnt matter, you got steamrolled by the whole division when everyone was getting into position, and then you won some games when you guys were firmly in the basement. You guys are definatly not better than NY. NY has been to the PO's 3 straight years. Mcnabb hasnt gotten you guys to the PO's in the past 3 years

9. Jihad Joe

What about the bet Basket.

How confidnet are you in the Eagles

If you win, the Avy goes from 2 weeks to a month. If you lose, all I get is the tears of an eGirls homer

10. SRW

This thread went from Taylor to the Redskins to Cowboys vs Eagles?

People....

[​IMG]

11. Jihad Joe

:hidesbehindsofa:

12. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

13. ball in the baskett

You know ill take the bet and make it fair. I will take the avy of shame for the month if im wrong. Winning the division will be based on if mcnabb stays healthy.

So the bet is that the eagles finish ahead of dallas right?

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=qf_o3Hy1pYA"]YouTube - Dallas Still Sucks[/ame]

14. SRW

Ok...I joked about it before....but seriously.....BITB? Stay on topic. Feel free to take this to the smack forum. I don't want to have to warn you again.

15. ball in the baskett

Sorry i was just answering his post we should move this to smack.

16. SRW

Already moved.

17. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

What the heck. A cowboys fan giving New York respect.

18. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Dude, the Eagles were 6th in the NFL on offense. That was without a healthy McNabb and LJ Smith. They were 2nd in the NFL the year before. I'm not saying that the Eagles are better than the Cowgirls, but to say we are way behind on offense isn't true.

19. Jihad Joe

You guys dont have the weapons when Westbrook is hurt or bottled up. If defence's can focus on Curtis and Brown, they arent good enough to come threw. If you guys could have came away with a true #1 WR this offseason, that would have changed alot, but this offence lives and dies with Westbrook

20. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Since when is offense spelled with a c? :boohoo: