Brad Childress Keeping In Touch With Vikings QB Brett Favre

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by ravenfan52, Apr 20, 2010.

1. DatR3al

DatR3al No Days Off

Finally some vikes fans, let saintsfan enjoy his W for now and we will see what he says after that first game next season.

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Even if NO lose Saintsfan can enjoy his win for a longer time, since it was the NFC Championship game that send them to the SB, which the Saints won. Hardly to compare to a random regular season game...

3. DatR3al

DatR3al No Days Off

Sure but we can still say we beat the SB Champs so i will feel good, heck how drew feels.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

ment to say saintsfan not drew

4. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

heck the W against the viqueens.....i'll enjoy this

[​IMG]

wow...kind of harsh there guy.....bitter much?

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

LMAO need to spread rep

6. Saintsfan1972

lol. needs to be in the camel toe thread

7. Saintsfan1972

this argument, like favre, is getting WAY too old. my final thoughts.....

i agree that we didn't play our best game but vikings fans have to be delusional to think their team deserved to beat the saints because of their positive stats. i think the fact that they put up more yardage, first downs, etc. than us shows that they had to work twice as hard to achieve the exact same results we did. we produced half of what they produced and achieved the same 28 points at the end of regulation. if they generated all those stats and all they could manage to do was tie the game...what does that say about their team? they had to work twice as hard and they still didn't beat us.

the queens also forget that if you add return yards into the equation it makes up a significant part of the difference in yards. we had less field to work with because of return yardage and turnovers. they worked a lot of field for nothing. makes perfect sense that we had less yards.

every nfl fan knows that's part of the game

good thing the vikinks have never gotten a call to go their way in a close game.....

[​IMG]

Don't Hassle The Hoch! Ed Hochuli Under Siege Once Again - NFL - Deadspin

reality will set in opening day when we drop that banner on you

8. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

U Mad? 1 win in a regular season means nothing, a win in the NFC Championship game which eventually led to their SUPERBOWL WIN (cue what it's all about), is a MUCH BIGGER ACHIEVEMENT. You're sour, stop it.

9. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

doesnt matter how many turn overs, passing yards completed or ran for blah blah blah.... simple fact vikings lost Saints won, doenst matter if the Vikings didnt play to their potential or Saints just outplayed them.........

bottom line Saints beat the Vikings, spin it however makes you able to sleep in a position other than the fetal position but thats the life goes.

10. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

and I think childress is just cupping the balls.......... keeping in touch with brett

11. DatR3al

DatR3al No Days Off

ok guys enjoy the saints SB

12. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

I'm a die-hard Falcons fan, there's a difference between having pride and looking foolish or like a stan. You're looking very foolish right now by whining about the fact that the Saints beat you, point blank period, there's no way to spin it, you lost. That's like me saying "well, damn, if the Falcons did this and this and that, we could've beat the Saints on MNF!" But what does it matter? We lost, and we went 9-7, we got a monkey off our back, but we still lost when it mattered most and got put out the playoff picture.

13. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

:beatadeadhorse:

Saints beat the Vikes, then went on to win the Superbowl, proving they deserved to be there. Beating the Saints in the opener wont make the NFC championship loss any better, but at least it'll be a positive note to open the season on, if it happens that way.

14. DatR3al

DatR3al No Days Off

R u guys reading wtf im saying, i just said idc about the loss, we lost lol thats fine, just want ppl to know we played a good game, everyone keeps actin like they ran over us. But anyway im done talkin bout it, Vikings better than most of the teams u guys r fans of so its whateva.

o and i never said it will make it any better i just said it will feel good to get the revenge, vikings will probably never win a sb but its ok as long as they beat teams i dont like, thats a start.