Breaking News: TNA Signs Hogan/Bischoff!!

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Greg Brosh, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

for years its been well documated that RVD was more into smoking weed than doing thigns the company way.

Raws 3.5 rating doesnt impress me considering the fact that its a well known organization with little competion on monday nights with the expection of football.

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Who cares if he doesent like doing things the company way hes entertaining in the ring. Doing weed has nothing to do with it.

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

the point im making:
    he will fail out of TNA too, a few shows and then cya

4. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

I'm glad I never saw this story or read this thread beofre I watched TNA Monday night, because I was actually surprised to see Bischoff show up with Hogan.

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Bischoff has already started digging TNA's grave.

Xpac, Scott hall, the nasty boys, orlando jordan, and val venis

this is company saving talent, you're out of your freaking mind.

6. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Hopefully this is leading to burying Hall, Nash and X-Pac....but who am I kidding? It seems Hogan is just bringing in all his buddies from his Australian tour. I saw a comment on a forum that cracked me up.....someone posted that Hogan would even bring back Umaga if he could find a way to reanimate him!

What? Too soon?

7. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Well, he offered Umaga a spot and Umaga declined him, from what I read. All this heat he is creating is bullcrap. From him trying to start a story line with Jeff Jarret, to bringing in Bubba The Love Sponge and telling people awsome kong actually assulted him, thats not gonna bring in ratings, thats going to kill the program.

8. SRW

It's like the mess WCW was.....just give us good talent who can work in the ring and work the mic. Leave the dinosaurs out to pasture.

9. ball in the baskett

All i could do is shake my head when the nasty boys pinned eric young. It was 2 whales in the ring basicly.

10. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i love TNA. I get that its no where near where it should be, but I love it. The small area, the six sided ring, its all what got me interested in wrestling agian. It just doesnt seem like the same company now.

We'll see, but I just have no hopes for what is to come.

11. ball in the baskett

6 sided ring is gone already

12. SRW

I have to admit the six sided ring was a turn off for me. I felt I was watching AAA mexican wrestling.

13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I know its gone, but its something that I enjoyed. But Im only one fan, with a very small voice.

14. ball in the baskett

It is alot better now but when you get rid of a bad thing another bad thing comes in this case its the nasty boyz

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Really thats surprising everyone i talk to hates that thing

15. SRW

Please wrestling gods.....don't give us the Nasty Boyz vs The Dudleys

16. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

maybe Im alone, but I liked it.

if TNA doesnt put a serious push on the x division, they're idiot

17. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

I actually kind of agree with you, Mike. The 6-sided gave TNA its own little uniqueness, but in some ways it made it seem kind of corny, too.

Personally, I never thought their production was all that good. I rarely watched. But, since the Hogan invasion, I have been tuning in lately. And their ratings have been up in the last few weeks, as well.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

You already know it's gonna happen. :icon_lol:

18. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Sadly, thats going to happen. Good thing I don't buy TNA PPVs anymore anyway.

19. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

You won't ever have to see that match ever again because the Nasty Boys are DONE with TNA. The smartest move Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff have made since joining TNA.

20. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

GLORY GLORY