Brees or Romo

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by uly5535, Oct 21, 2014.

1. uly5535

uly5535 Comback Kid Joe Cool Premium Member

I want to deal one of these guys out. Also want to deal out at least 1 of my TE. Who should I keep rest of season. Few things to consider Brees had bye week and so did Kelce. The other 2 have same bye week 10.
    View attachment 59196

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Allen is the worst one of the bunch. I'd offer Allen and Romo to someone. I couldn't trade Brees unless I was paid back bit time.

3. uly5535

ok cool

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Brees hasn't looked too good lately, IMO. His INT late in the Lions game last Sunday cost the Saints a W.

5. uly5535

There is a guy who could use both QB and TE upgrades. He has Matty Ice/Big Ben and Jared Cook. I would like to get upgrade on RB. I doubt he would trade Forte but I can make some offers for Gio or Vereen. This is PPR League. Lookin over my team what combination offers would you guys suggest. I would like to unload one of these QB and a TE. I am also currently putting claims for Tre Mason or Bryce Brown, I hope I land one of those since I have 3rd pick off waiver order. Any suggestions?

6. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I would trade Brees ONLY if you can get a stud RB in return. I think you can do it. but depends on the other rosters

7. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I would trade Brees and Allen, but you have to get an RB1 back. Gio and Vereen aren't RB1's. Gio was barely an RB2 last week.

Have you sent feelers out to this guy if he is even willing to trade either one? I always start up conversation first before offering.

I would even trade only Brees to someone stacked at running back. That's the big thing. Find the owner who has a plethora of running backs who doesn't need one.