Broncos Will beat the Colts by 10 cocksucking Points!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by BroncoBJ, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Wolv

Wolv Go Packers

:icon_smile: This hasnt been a good week for you has it JC. The Yankees are close to being eliminated and the Broncos have played horrible over the past few weeks. And if you do make sure you post the video on the Broncos board to :icon_cheesygrin:

2. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

Well... now we're going on a winning streak... you're next.

3. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

Well I guess that all depends on who's representing each team in this supposed c**k sucking competition. How exactly does one accumulate c**k sucking points?

4. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I don't recall talking to you, especiallly about c**k sucking. But if your neading an oral fixation, I'm sure there are some guys on this site that would be more than happy to help you out.

5. P16

I don't recall talking to you, I was addressing the thread title. This being the benefit of quoting someone when you're specifically talking to them

6. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

hmmm... the broncos played the colts a few weeks ago... perhaps it's a little late to comment on the game?...

7. P16

It's called a joke, I think I recall you telling me I take myself too seriously? Cocksucking points? We on the same page yet?

8. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

oh ok.... hahahaha good one. :wink:

9. P16

:kewl12:

10. BroncoBJ

BroncoBJ JayCutler4MVP!!!

lol @ the thread getting bumped.
    and Yea time to beat the Packers now :)

But theres many different ways to determine Cocksucking points :icon_cool:

11. Wolv

Wolv Go Packers

Hey JC, no way will you guys beat the Packers. The defense will put too much pressure on Cutler and force him to throw before he is ready. Packers win this game and BM/GD explodes and all that will be left is the LR. So JC, Packers win 31-24 and I will sit back and laugh as the trolls pour in and your playoff hopes continue to fade away. Now what was it you wanted to tell me at BM?....

12. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

Damn that was more of a biography on Bret Favre than a football game.

"Wait rewind that, I missed that prom picture they put up of Bret."