Browns To Interview Bengals Defensive Coordinator Mike Zimmer

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by SRW, Jan 9, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

After a quiet couple days, Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer will receive an interview for a head coaching opening.

Per Jay Glazer of Fox Sports, Zimmer will interview in Cleveland today for the Browns opening. Zimmer interviewed in Miami and Tampa Bay last year.

The Browns are not the only team who will talk to Zimmer. According to Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune, the Chargers have also expressed interest but no interview has been set.

When reporters remarked to Zimmer on Monday that it was rather amazing that he hadn’t received any interest from teams immediately after the Bengals 19-13 loss to the Texans in the playoffs, Zimmer said: “Can you write that?â€￾

Source: Cincinnati Enquirer

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i'm surprised this guy doesn't get more looks. maybe he doesn't interview well or doesn't have a good plan together

3. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Yeah I read he's had a lot of interviews, but very few of them second interviews.

4. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

Love to have him back as DC in Dallas if they change back to 4-3. But I think that bridge is burned. But yea he needs a shot somewhere. Think his intensity would be a great motivator for players on both sides of the ball.