Buccaneers OG Carl Nicks Hopes To Be Ready For Training Camp

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay Buccaneers' started by DaBears22, Apr 22, 2014.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Tampa Bay Buccaneers offensive guard Carl Nicks will not participate in mimicamp but hopes to be ready for training camp according to Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times.

Two years into a five-year, $47.5 million contract he signed with Tampa Bay in 2012, Carl Nicks has played in just nine games as a Buccaneer. He suffered a toe injury in 2012 and subsequent surgery led to a staph infection that wiped away virtually his entire 2013 season. Nicks told Stroud that he still has pain and nerve damage in his foot and there are questions as to how effective he can be even after he fully recovers.

Source: The Redzone

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

glad he signed with them and not resigned with us. my diabolical plan is coming together.

3. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I was freaked out when he bailed.. the line in NO has suffered.. but this is proof that the Orleans ppl will put vodo on your butt if you bail out on da Saints for fat paychecks!

Buck Fenson likes this.
  4. Buck Fenson

[​IMG]
    guess where the picture was taken. LOL

Kurt likes this.
  5. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

It anit the nose bleed!

Buck Fenson likes this.
  6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Didnt almost the same think happen to Lecharles Bentley lol

7. Buck Fenson

I think he had some messed up knees or something. right after he left us. The gris gris is working. Mwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.