Bye

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by ragman, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Rags is an ok dude.always been nice and fair with me.hopefully,he'll grow out of his funk and come back.

Kurt likes this.
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Last seen - 6:36pm on Sunday. Must've turned the switch to off after kickoff.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

i blame this all on @TJ

blue on blue crime, it hurts everyone.

TJ and 86WARD like this.
  4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

[​IMG]

Steve12 likes this.
  5. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

@ragman - Whenever (or if ever) you check in again, would you please explain why you posted this? I ask because if it was intended to evoke "No, no no...you can't leave" type of responses, then you forgot the crowd that would be reading it. I don't think there's a person here who wants to see you dump the site because you're a good contributor and I fully expect you to return next season so I can rub it in should the Cardinals beat the Cowboys' sticks into the ground....again.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Everybody has the right to take a break from this or any site whenever they feel like it. Even I took like a one-year hiatus from GIF back when I got married a few years ago.

What I don't like is people starting threads saying "hey, guys...I'm leaving. Maybe I'll be back, maybe I won't". All they asking for is attention and/or pity and they'll never get it from me.

markaz and DawkinsINT like this.
  7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Many moons ago in my early message board posting days I did something similar. It was completely for attention. I would love to go back in time and punch that version of me in the face.

Omen, TJ and 86WARD like this.
  8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

The message board probably yawned and went about its business.

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Savages