Cheaters Feel Cheated, Pat Fans Cry Foul

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by Sweets, Feb 11, 2008.

1. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

It may have been right - but I have never seen it done before.. just saying!

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I remember Gibbs doing it in a regular season game.

3. Spanky

Spanky Special Teamer

I said it once and I'll say it again.

The "fans" signing the petition are nothing more than worthless hecks.

I remember the nineties, with Hugh Millen and Scott Secules at QB, the craptiest team going 1-15 in '90....

One of the worst Super Bowl Drubbuings in the '85 season.

Man, this crap pisses me off...

4. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

' lol '

and thats all imma say about that.

5. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Those Pats "fans" signing the petition are just gonna heck up the rep of the real Pats fans.

6. Spanky

Spanky Special Teamer

Crap TD, we're all bandwagon in the eyes of the general public.... Personally I used to take issue with it but heck it. Guys like Clet and Top Dawg (And AdamV_4MVP) have been through the thick and thin.

My personal view is that there isn't a true Patriots fan that didn't come from New England. This team was irrelevant for so long, except to peopple like us....

7. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

:laughpound: Thanks for reminding me to send that one to the Boston Globe entitled 'Dear Pat fans, please go heck yourselves with the Seattle Seahawk fans that still snitch about the Steelers beating them.'

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

It was irrelevant to a lot of people in New England too...

I was so mad when they didn't get respect after winning their second Super Bowl...to me it seemed like a lot of the "Boston/New England" Fans were overlooking those championships in hopes the Red Sox would win one. Never giving the Patriots their proper due...

9. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Go to nypost.com for the cheaters video. Instant classic just like the game.

10. Spanky

Spanky Special Teamer

For one to say that New England isn't Red Sox country would be misleading. The Sox are on the top of the list, always have been, always will be.

Being a sports team in Boston is close to being as bad as New York. If the teams are doing great, the media and the fans love them, if they suck they get thrown under the bus in a hurry and generally it just isn't good enough..

The worst thing I ever heard was my 6th grade teacher when Superbowl 20 was coming and he said "In my heart I want the Patriots to win, in my head the Bears are going to kill 'em. Time to start thinkin' about the Sox I guess."

My grandfather was a die hard Yankee fan and I follow in his tracks. Made me wanna piss on the Sox even more.

Devastating..

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

That is the mentality I am talking about...I thought the Patriots got railroaded. I understand that it is Red Sox first, but give the Pats their fair due.

12. Milan

Milan Starter

3/4 of these signatures are just people calling them goobers. I'd say they have about 1,500 legitimate signatures.

13. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

This was the type of game that I did think was going to be a blowout, but turned into a 'anybody could have won it game.' I don't see why the Pat fans are turning into Seahawk fans by whining about the result. First Seahawks cry officiating and now the Pat fans are whining about the clock, or possibly the official should've blown Eli Manning down. Pats should be lucky they weren't on the receiving end of a blowout and should take the 3 point loss instead of say 24 points!

14. Black Prowler

Black Prowler Crazy Black Cat!

What goes around comes around! Cheaters NEVER win! They got what they deserved! 18 - NO!!! :lol: Screw the Pats and thier crybaby fans!!!! :moe:

15. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Rep! :thumb:

16. Jtracey10

Jtracey10 Jets in '08

The Pats complaining about cheating???

[​IMG]

Bit hypocritical, don't ya think???:icon_cheesygrin:

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

:word01:

18. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

:lol: That is way:word01:

19. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Holy heck that's funny. Rep.

20. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

I could care less. We lost and blew the perfect season. Crap happens. :icon_twisted: At least I'm not a 49ers fan,and there IS a chance for next year to get it done.