Chicago Bears Sign Jared Allen

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by aschmidt, Mar 26, 2014.

1. aschmidt

aschmidt 2nd String

The journey for Jared Allen was a long and drawn-out one in deciding where he wanted to play next season. Allen made his decision Wednesday morning when he signed a four-year, $32 million contract with the Chicago Bears. Allen moves to a division rival after spending six years with the Minnesota Vikings. The deal turns […]

Read the whole post here.

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Bet the Vikings hate the fact that he's not out of the division and they have to face him twice a year.

3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Don't see the bears winning a ring anytime soon.if he wanted a ring,he should have signed with the seahawks or the pats or broncos.they get a lot better chance than the bears do.

4. aschmidt

aschmidt 2nd String

That is true about the Seahawks and Broncos about being closer to a ring. It will be interesting to see what the Bears do now with their revamped defense. It may work for them or it could be more of the same.

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I think the bears have made a lot of good moves. if the changes on defense work the way they are planning, I could see the bears being serious contenders next year. that offense will be even better, too.

6. cmilian

cmilian 2nd String

It's musical chairs for the pass rushers in the NFC North right now!

7. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

The NFC North is going to look weird in 2014. Jared Allen is a Bear...Julius Peppers is a Packer...Corey Wooton is a Viking...