Chiefs Could Dump WR Dwayne Bowe

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by SweetShot03, Dec 30, 2009.

1. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

Dwayne Bowe has spent this season trying to prove he can handle the details. That hasn't always been pretty. But the Chiefs wide receiver's third season has been telling, and this is perhaps one of the memorable lessons Kansas City will take from Bowe's performance in 2009: that as talented as Bowe is, he can't yet be considered among the Chiefs' reliable and consistent players.

Source: Kansascity.com

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Oh geez. Gimme a break. Bowe isn't going anywhere.

3. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

They can dump him in Baltimore! lol....but seriously i dont see him going anywhere unless someone offers a great deal which i dont think will happen

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

What a better way to destroy the 60 million dollar man than by taking away his only steady weapon.

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

chris chambers is mentioned in this??

6. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

That's what I was thinking.....but honestly we don't have a WR worth a damn on this team...all they do is drop passes....Jamaal Charles is the only player Cassel can depend on.

7. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

He's not going anywhere, but they'll be on his butt all offseason to improve his hands. We're not too far off having a pretty decent offense come together. Bowe, Chambers, and Cassel get a whole offseason together. Cottam was starting to emerge as a receiving threat at TE, assuming he recovers from the broken neck he should be serviceable. Jamal Charles has shown he can be the feature back (at least through half a season). A couple of upgrades at the offensive line and picking up a solid #2 running back to spell Charles and I feel pretty good about where this offense is.

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

True.

Chambers drops his share of passes as well.

I don't see Bowe going anywhere soon.

9. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

i was hoping this would be a breakout season 4 him, another disappointment.

10. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I was being sarcastic because only an idiot would get rid of Bowe.

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I think that this team will evolve as an offense.

I hope Bowe gets his p**p in a group, does the right thing, and eventually catches 94% the balls he touches.

12. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

p**p in a group?

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Crap together?

14. tammietailgator

tammietailgator ROCK CHALK!

I hereby call for all Chiefs fans and players to crap in a group... get the crap together once and for all!!! Mass p**p against the donkey crap we shall bury!

15. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Crap in a group!!!

16. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Our offense has put together some pretty good drives this season...if they can improve on those, and actually score each time, I think we'll have a much better team next year. :icon_smile:

17. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, i'm sure if the chiefs get rid of him, they could get a decent draft pick for him ........... 2nd rounder maybe?

18. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

The Chiefs offense does have potential, if the receivers could just stop dropping passes. Cure that and get a couple of linemen, and we could be decent. The defense is what really worries me.

19. hermhater

hermhater Guest