Chiefs LB Jovan Belcher Kills His Girlfriend, Commits Suicide At Team Facility

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by Sweets, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Unspeakably horrible report coming out of Kansas City today. This morning a player now confirmed to be linebacker Jovan Belcher walked into the Chiefs’ practice facility and shot himself in the head. Further reports say Belcher murdered his girlfriend before killing himself. One account of the incident says Belcher was confronted by coaches at the facility and shot himself right in front of them. To add an extra layer of horror to the whole thing, Belcher and his girlfriend just had a baby.

Source: SI.com

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

They just had a baby? Oh man. Horrible.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

police have not confirmed it was javon but pretty much everyone in k.c. is assuming it is.

stream live feed here http://www.610sports.com/

4. CaptainStubing

the nfl has told the panthers to continue traveling to kansas city for the game tomorrow.

also, the police have now confirmed it is javon belcher

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

6. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8uf-TqBJHU&feature=ytfce]Chiefs Player Commits Suicide At Team Facility - YouTube[/ame]

7. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Holy crap man. This is easily one of the worst stories I've heard involving an NFL player. Really messed up.

8. CaptainStubing

witnesses here in k.c. tweeted that they saw javon driving 100+ mph on I-70 from the girl's house in Independence, MO to arrowhead and he drove into the stadium parking lot at a very high rate of speed, got out of his car, and approached some coaches with the gun to his head.

9. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

This is an awful thing.

10. CaptainStubing

well, espn is saying javon never got out of his car. they are saying the chiefs 'officials' were standing next to his car and he shot himself in his car. Not sure now if he walked up to the coaches or stayed in his car.

11. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Wow crazy.

12. CaptainStubing

espn's scroll is still saying the player is unidentified even though the KC, MO police confirmed it was Javon almost an hour ago ........ they're slow apparently

13. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Wow this is easily one of the more messed up NFL stories I have heard.

14. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

ESPN is garbage and wants people to watch for ratings sake. Sorry to say when something so terrible happens but that's the truth of it. But for real, heck this guy.

15. CaptainStubing

i agree. i have no sympathy for murder-suicide people. in this case, he killed a mother whose baby now will never know her. if you want to kill yourself, go for it but don't bring others down with you.

16. wonderyears

wonderyears Rookie

Dude, this is terrible. RIP Belcher and unnamed gf. This is a heartbreaking story.

17. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

This is not the kind of house cleaning Chiefs fans wanted.

18. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

19. CaptainStubing

well, thank God cbssports has given us the fantasy impact .......... jesus christ, what is wrong with people. :doh:

20. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

this game shouldnt be held tommorow