Chiefs Vs Raiders

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Nov 3, 2010.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Nov 8, 2010.
  1. Chiefs

50.0%
  2. Raiders

50.0%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The Oakland Raiders host the Kansas City Chiefs at Oakland Coliseum on Sunday 11/07/10. Kickoff time is 4:15 pm EST

Discuss….

2. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Picking my team, we have beaten the Raiders at Oakland for the past 7 years straight....but this is going to be a tough game for both teams IMO...

3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I'm with ya Bandi

4. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

tough game. but we´ll win:icon_cool:

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

This is the true test. The Raiders have been on fire, while the Chiefs played a very stressful game. Were they looking past the Bills for the Raiders? We shall see.

6. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

I haven't heard much about it, but the Bills have actually played some competitive games, just lost all of them. Chiefs, Pats, Dolphins, Ravens come to mind. That's another story though.......

These two teams are so alike it's not even funny. I think the Chiefs have the edge in discipline and that's where I think we'll take it. Asomugha being banged up helps too.

7. MichaelBush29

MichaelBush29 Rookie

If Bruce is back we stand a solid chance, or if the Jason Cambell that doesn't turn the ball over comes to play. Having no Asomugha kinda scares me... So does Jones, McCluster, and Charles against our run defense... Raiders by a field goal

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6uACjVFS2g]YouTube - NFL Primetime: Chris Berman: THE RAIDERS!![/ame]

9. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

It's one thing to have a bitter rival and hate on each other twice a year when one or both teams suck. It's another thing to play your bitter rival in a very meaningful game for superiority within the Division. It's been a long time coming. Chiefs 20-17.

10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

if both teams play their best ball, the raiders win. however, the chiefs are pretty consistent and the raiders could lay an egg. i wouldn't touch this game.

11. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Chiefs in a nailbitter.

12. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Everytime we play the Raiders it's a nailbiter....:icon_cheesygrin:

13. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Huge game in the hole for first time in years. If dmac runs wild and we get pressure on cassel we win

14. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

the Chiefs pwn the faiders in Oaktown. until they beat us there...its the Chiefs baby!

15. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

GO CHIEFS!!!! Can't wait for this game!

16. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

The Chiefs are just too good, they are a powerhouse in the AFC.

17. Androidraider24

Androidraider24 Team Veteran

:pointlaugh: With the worst passing offense in the NFL and a terrible QB.

Yes, they are a "powerhouse"

18. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Not like we actually need to pass when we run for 200 a game.......

19. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Amen!!! GO CHIEFS!!! :emoticheerleader:

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Chiefs