codatious99's Packer/Bears Freakout Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by codatious99, Jan 23, 2011.

1. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's such horsecrap when you say you wouldn't trade Rodgers for anyone. Of course you'd trade him to Tom Brady or Adrian Peterson or someone of a higher caliber. I hate it when people get so blinded by team colors that their faith lies blindly. Even if you don't like any of the players I mentioned, you'd be a fool to not want them on your team. If you don't recognize that, then you're not a real fan... you're a fanboy.

That wasn't really towards you personally, just towards anyone who makes statements like that.

Anyways, that's not the question here. The question is who is honestly better right now, and based on experience, it has to be Cutler... but as I said previously, I hope that he lives up to expectations and Bears fans aren't putting false hope into this kid. Mj and others in this thread have probably had better responses, which is who is better 5 years from now... only time will tell." --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's such horsecrap when you say you wouldn't trade Rodgers for anyone. Of course you'd trade him to Tom Brady or Adrian Peterson or someone of a higher caliber. I hate it when people get so blinded by team colors that their faith lies blindly. Even if you don't like any of the players I mentioned, you'd be a fool to not want them on your team. If you don't recognize that, then you're not a real fan... you're a fanboy.

That wasn't really towards you personally, just towards anyone who makes statements like that.

Anyways, that's not the question here. The question is who is honestly better right now, and based on experience, it has to be Cutler... but as I said previously, I hope that he lives up to expectations and Bears fans aren't putting false hope into this kid. Mj and others in this thread have probably had better responses, which is who is better 5 years from now... only time will tell." InfinitePulse 05-12-2009, 11:17 PM

2. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

"Talent-wise, I think Cutler is better. He needs to grow up and mature a little more. I think Rodgers is more mature than Cutler but not quite as talented. " 86WARD same thread cutler vs rodgers

3. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

":as a vikings fan cutler scares me much more then rogers. "
    PurplePeopleEaters

4. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

I think it's too early to debate who's the better quarterback. They've been in the league for only a couple of years. However, if I was to guess which quarterback will have a more impressive resume in a few years, I would say Rodgers - Flaxe1

5. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

Cutler is already in that second group of QB's behind Manning and Brady. Rodgers is no where near it. - davematthews3 ............

ya a real GIF member?!!!! i thought we kicked that crap out a long time ago -CODATIOUS99 bithces

6. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

"who is better right now, im putting my money on the guy thats had the same playbook since 2005 and that guy that's been throwing to the same teamates for years. i wouldnt trade rodgers for anyone because his potential is greater than anyother player we can get in return. + he's def more stable than culter. rodgers had to go months dealing w/ the whole favre drama and he comes out and plays pretty well, culter on the other hand obvioulsy does not deal w/ drama well. "

"if this was rodgers v. peyton or anyother playoff winning qb ya i lose im a fanboy ohhhh freaking no. im an nfl fan first, than a packer fan. ya a little bear hate comes out now and then but its all in good fun. just because culter has more starts doesnt mean he's a better qb. go and read fcspikeit's top qb's, starting does not = success. "ME!!!!!! 05-14-2009, 10:32 AM

7. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

the bears wr core can compare to packers and the sack issues. if rodgers didn't get hit and sacked crazy for the first 8 games i think theres a few more wins and rodgers would be having a HUGE mvp type year.

all i know is rodgers is the best on third down while cutler throws the most red zone picks.....

12-28-2009, 10:50 PM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

8. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

not to metion the coaching and the build of the bears team is a joke. Hester a WR? cutler is really only the start of the problem. what happened to Forte? cutler came in and instead of giving the ball to the RB he jsut gave it away to the other team..... next year won't be much better, that oline is going to get worse before it gets better. atleast the bears can get a top wr in the draft.... oh wait they can't.... haha
    01-07-2010, 10:12 AM MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

9. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

merge

FREAK DA BEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

10. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

11. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

merge

PUSSSSSYYYY! FREAK YOU FREAK THE BEARS ! have fun living down sitting out in the title game. .... jay cutler= cat snitch hoe...... heck you

12. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

13. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

14. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

GUESSS WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!? if you were to trade two first round draft picks..... get a qb... go to the championship game... then "get hurt"..... BOOO HOOOO.... and quit on your team and sit the second hafe out..... you have cat #1 jay c**t..ler.... heck everyone who said anything about me on any cutler v. rodgers thread. i PAID the cash for directv and watch EVERY snap of these last two season for the pack PLUS all the other games i saw. I AM AN NFL FAN and a PROUD packer FAN. jay culter vs. Araon rodgers... ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME????????????????? cutler = cat for life. RODGERS = not going to the pro bowl this year BECAUSE oh wait... the superbowl?..... heck drew jessus.... heck matty slice.... heck you dog killa

15. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

GUESSS WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!? if you were to trade two first round draft picks..... get a qb... go to the championship game... then "get hurt"..... BOOO HOOOO.... and quit on your team and sit the second hafe out..... you have cat #1 jay c**t..ler.... heck everyone who said anything about me on any cutler v. rodgers thread. i PAID the cash for directv and watch EVERY snap of these last two season for the pack PLUS all the other games i saw. I AM AN NFL FAN and a PROUD packer FAN. jay culter vs. Araon rodgers... ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME????????????????? cutler = cat for life. RODGERS = not going to the pro bowl this year BECAUSE oh wait... the superbowl?..... heck drew jessus.... heck matty slice.... heck you dog killa

16. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

merge

"Cutler.

Talent-wise, I think Cutler is better. He needs to grow up and mature a little more. I think Rodgers is more mature than Cutler but not quite as talented" - 86WARD 05-12-2009, 11:20 PM

scares who?.... 86ward much respect. best bro is from steeltown years in the making for this game. I'm GIF for life yo, love a sig pic from you for the big dance.

17. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

"who is better right now, im putting my money on the guy thats had the same playbook since 2005 and that guy that's been throwing to the same teamates for years. i wouldnt trade rodgers for anyone because his potential is greater than anyother player we can get in return. + he's def more stable than culter. rodgers had to go months dealing w/ the whole favre drama and he comes out and plays pretty well, culter on the other hand obvioulsy does not deal w/ drama well. "
    MEEE! 05-14-2009, 10:32 AM

18. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

of wait did i say cat = jay cutler

19. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

" i know my knee, I know my body" jay cutler..... no fight to get in the game. no fight to be available to his team..... please bear fans resond to this. please.......

insert / cat . mpeg / bears.still.suck.com

20. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD91ju1A9Gg]YouTube - Last Night I Got Drunk And Had A Temper Tantrum[/ame]

Chill...

Take 2 bowls of these & call in the morning

[​IMG]

Remember, you won...

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011