Colin Kaepernick Or Russell Wilson- Who's Better!

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by misfitz, Dec 20, 2012.

?

Who is the better Quarterback right now?

1. Colin Kaepernick

22.2%
  2. Russell Wilson

77.8%
  1. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

Who do you think is better and why?
    Russell Wilson is 9-5
    62.9% completion percentage
    21 passing Tds (1.5 per game)
    9 Ints(.64 per game)
    68.7 ESPN QBR
    95.5 Passer rating
    192 yards per game
    400 rushing yards averaging 5.2 yards per carry with 3 rushing TDs
    5 Fumbles(.56 per game)

Colin Kaepernick is 4-1 as a starter
    65.6% Completion percentage
    7 passing Tds(1.4 per game)
    2 Ints(.4 per game)
    79.5 ESPN QBR(less games then Wilson and is skewed because the pitch back to Ginn that got the TD for the Rams was an aborted play so it didnt hurt his QBR)
    101.3 passer rating
    216 yards per game
    379 yards rushing averaging 7.2 yards per carry with 5 rushing Tds
    9 Fumbles(1.8 per game)

So who you got?

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

good question.

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Jay cutler.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

alex smith

5. Steve12

Ha.

Seriously though, I've been more impressed with Wilson. He's got less talent around him, and he's been doing it all season.

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

You can't put up numbers like those and then decide you're going with the guy who has 14 games to 5 games...ridiculous!

Russell doesn't scare me, his team does!

7. Steve12

Kaep has been really good, obviously. But lets be honest, even Alex Smith was excelling on that team.

This one could really go either way. I'm on the fence. Wilson has impressed me more simply because he's rookie and no one expected him to do what he's done. But Kaep scares me more if my team plays him.

The pats lost to both. So they're both good. Lol.

8. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

kaepernick. not just saying that. he is so freaking raw. just look at the pats game. dude shoulda had 2 more tds. next year he can be scary good. he hasnt worked that much with the 1st string. those fumbles in foxboro was cause weather. im loving everything he brings and even in philly dudes got a hard on for kaepernick

9. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I gotta go with Wilson, because he's been doing this all season and Kaep he only has 5 games under his belt yeah they're against good teams but anyone can be streaky.

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

to early to ask this question imo. For all we know one of those guys can be in the superbowl. That would be an amazing story if either went to the superbowl im more of a kaepernick fan though.

11. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

it's too early for me to make an accurate judgement on either one. they both appear to be good at this point.

12. ball in the baskett

If the seahawks were in the superbowl not gonna lie i would be shocked ive been sleeping on them all year. If the 49ers made it i wouldent be surprised. They just beat the pats thats huge not i was shocked when they did that.

13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

49ers got the best defense in the league,and to me,nobody is a close second. in terms of qbs,they should stick to Colin Kaepernick cause he has the hot hand and can keep the play alive longer than smith can. I Think it will be hard for anybody to beat the 49ers in the nfc,but i bet the broncos could beat them in the super bowl.

14. ball in the baskett

If it was broncos 49ers superbowl i think that would be a great game

15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

in all honesty,i think the 49ers will make it and play the texans or the broncos!

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Wilson. I don't even think twice about it.

17. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Take Wilson's last 5 games then. When coach actually gave him access to run all the plays in the playbook.

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I'd take Wilson over Kaep if we're talking here and now to win this week (not as in I expect the Hawks to beat us this wk, but as in I have a theoretical team in need of a Qb to step in and win and those two are my choices) but long-term it's Kaep all day, no homer. Wilsons got more game experience, has seen more NFL level D schemes first hand, has played better as the season progressed, and is clearly a big reason his team is where it is.
    Kaep has a far higher ceiling and blows Wilson out of the water in measurables. He's developed a lot faster than expected, IMO, has obviously been playing well of late and is the clear cut QBOTF. He potentially brings a lot more to the offense than we ever could have dreamed of with Alex, and looks real heckin legit in a fairly small sample. I think theres big things coming from him in the immediate future.
    However I'll always take proven over potential with a game on the line, so gimme Wilson.

19. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

Kaep has been in the league for a season and a half plus playoffs true he has less games played but he has more study time and working and learning in an NFL atmosphere. Russell Wilson has been starting from day one and continues to get better. We do not know what either ones ceilings are.

20. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

I think Wilson. He is very good at managing the game and can still make plays. Kaep is a real liability in managing the game, and it has caused real problems in games