Colts LB Erik Walden Slashed With Knife By Ex-Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by DaBears22, Mar 20, 2015.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Indianapolis Colts linebacker Erik Walden was slashed in the arm with a knife and his female companion suffered a broken arm after allegedly being attacked by the player's ex-girlfriend in Braselton, Georgia, late Saturday night, according to a report.

WXIA-TV in Atlanta reported that Walden called 911 after he had to wrestle his gun away from Erica Palmer, who was also armed with a baseball bat, with which she struck his companion in the arm and then ran away.

The Braselton Police report said Palmer reappeared as Walden was attempting to take the injured woman to the hospital and then allegedly slashed Walden's arm with a knife and ran again.

ESPN

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Crazy pu**y.

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

There's a few things you just don't f--k around with and one of them is a mad black woman.

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Are you basically saying that nobody should ever have a relationship with a black woman?

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

6. markaz

Hardly. If I were younger, had a bank account with a lot of zeroes and far better looking than I am, I wouldn't mind it if people called me Mr. Halle Berry.
    :ROTFLMAO: Yep....that's me. King of Racists.

DawkinsINT and 86WARD like this.
  7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Wonder is this will set off a whole new campaign on reverse spousal/significant other abbuse by the NFL

8. markaz

Why not? If it's something that Goodell could screw up royally then it's fair game.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Who said she was black?

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

11. markaz

I did, but I suppose she could be a caucasian with a broad nose, nappy hair and likes to use a bronzer.

Omen and DawkinsINT like this.