Colts RB Trent Richardson isn't going anywhere

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by 86WARD, Jan 19, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

In the eyes of some, Colts GM Ryan Grigson already has made his missteps. The checklist of perceived failures: He overspent to land running back Trent Richardson, trading away the team's 2014 first-round pick; he overpaid for free agents who had only moderate success in the just-completed season; and his last draft class contributed minimally to the team's 11-5 record. ... Not that it was ever under consideration, but anyone who thought the Colts might ponder giving up on Richardson after his disappointing debut in Indianapolis got their answer in unambiguous terms. "We have patience. He's not going anywhere," Grigson said. "We have him for the long haul. We don't win 12 games (including playoffs) this year if Trent Richardson isn't here. That's just a fact."

Source: Indianpolis Star

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Maybe he'll be better with a full offseason with the team.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Doubt it.

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Me too. Just playing devils advocate lol.

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Hell go three yards and be on the ground

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Apparently New England, for the AFC Championship Game, is also one of those places that is included in the word "anywhere."

@ProFootballTalk: Trent Richardson doesn't travel with Colts to New England for "personal reasons" http://t.co/PxIIlqCUnq

ICECOLD likes this.
  7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

trent is gonna get traded or cut in the off season.has not fit in with the colts since they traded for him.

8. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Paging DeMarco Murray...

9. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

10. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Colts OL Xavier Nixon won't play today because he missed the flight to Foxboro.

What up with Indy?

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

wtf is wrong with all these guys? you get to a championship game and then you act like a dumbass and miss the flight!!!

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Evidentially, Richardson has some major family issues.

13. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

trent had problems at alabama.he finally figured out saban was gonna hold him accountable and he grew up real fast.

14. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

the dude has never had the field vision nor the desire to be successful at this level. i laughed at the browns picking him so high and i laughed at the colts for giving up too much to get him. if anyone else trades for him, i will laugh at them too. they could get someone of his caliber with a 7th round pick............ or a UDFA. he's worthless.

15. Jihad Joe

16. Jihad Joe

A poster at my homer board started a thread asking if anyone was interested. We are up to I believe 8 pages of " No"

Usually a 5th overall pick, people will want to take a flier on

17. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

he never went anywhere on the field either. I can't believe I am saying this but I would prefer Ingram over Trent.