Computer Simulation Predicts Broncos-Seahawks Super Bowl

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by ragman, Aug 15, 2014.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Wonder if it takes in to account the Peyton Choke factor.

3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

no way we are losing at home.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Not so sure about the Seahawks D. They don't have Bryant, Clemons, McDonald, Browner, and Thurmond. That's a lot of depth to have to replace.

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Bronocs d is not really impressive either.Ware has been around forever,the cb they signed from the pats is overated and has not played a total season in awhile.i see the seahawks getting there,but not the broncos.

6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Fixed

7. Buck Fenson

no fixing needed. we have shown that we can beat them at our house. like at their house, they don't lose, at our house we don't lose. Coach Payton hasn't lost a game at the Dome since 2011. If they come here they will get beaten. Especially since they can't hold anymore without getting called for it. you will see them take a step backwards this season.

topdawgs likes this.
  8. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Yahoo apologized for this story it was an error

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Gonna be hard to do from a Wild Card slot...

10. Buck Fenson

I feel it will be somewhat easy for Seattle to make it to the NFCCG as a wild card. If they are so good, it should be no problem for them.

11. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

Broncos will get back but Seattle wont get near SB.

small market teams with no major long term following never have any form of a dynasty

12. Buck Fenson

and why is that?

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

small market teams with no major long term following never have any form of a dynasty

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Young teams with running qb's never win the Super Bowl.

15. Buck Fenson

really 86? just repeating what was written? that makes no sense. maybe in the past it could be true. but with profit sharing and the salary cap that is not true. back in the day you could, with an excellent coach and staff and GM, you could build up a good or great offense and defense. Now you have to pick which one you want to build. Dallas can't spend more than Jacksonville. Maybe wrong choices for my example but you get the picture. The salary cap will be the reason why dynasties will be hard to have.

16. Buck Fenson

really 86? just repeating what was written? that makes no sense. maybe in the past it could be true. but with profit sharing and the salary cap that is not true. back in the day you could, with an excellent coach and staff and GM, you could build up a good or great offense and defense. Now you have to pick which one you want to build. Dallas can't spend more than Jacksonville. Maybe wrong choices for my example but you get the picture. The salary cap will be the reason why dynasties will be hard to have.

Walnuts likes this.
  17. ram29jackson

when I say that, I am comparing them to a Green Bay or similar team.

the fact is I can Guarantee Seattle wont repeat without any fear. And I have a strong suspicion Denver will get back in the Big game.

18. ram29jackson

salary caps don't have crap to do with who is or isn't successful. The team that succeeds is the team the NFL wants to succeed based on what they think the fans want and what they can make them believe they want and how they can work that with appeasing which ever owner might want a trophy to show off.

19. Buck Fenson

[​IMG]

TJ, DaBears22 and Walnuts like this.
  20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Well now we all know exactly what isn't going to happen. Everyone put everything you've got on Seattle to repeat! Denver wont sniff the Super Bowl.

Buck Fenson likes this.