Congratulations To The 9-0 Tennessee Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans' started by MediaGuy, Nov 10, 2008.

1. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Congratulations to SRW and his undefeated Titans. Not a brown noser or butt kisser. Crap is for real. Serious kudos for a job well done. Wish the Titans continued success for their quest for a Lombardi. Take it from someone who has won a couple.

2. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

congrats Titans. Great job so far in this season :buttrock:

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_thumright: Titans deserve it. Fisher has this team running on all cylinders! How about K. Collins stepping it up when the running game sputters...

4. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

congrats on a well played season to date

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

congrats on a real 9-0, not that spy gate crap the pats had going on :icon_eek:

6. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

titans are crushing it. how about some wildcat packages with vince young?

7. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Thanks MG! I never expected a 9-0 start and am shocked at how well Kerry Collins has performed for us. Yesterday was just another eye-opening game by the old vet who's showing everyone he's still got some life left in that arm. I hope the Titans can keep this roll going and parlay it into homefield advantage. We have 6 goals we need get the ring:

1st Goal: Win your division
    2nd Goal: Get a home playoff game
    3rd Goal: Get a bye in the playoffs
    4th Goal: Earn homefield advantage
    5th Goal: Win the Conference Championship
    6th Goal: Win the Super Bowl

8. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

:agreed:

Hope they can go all the way and get the record that the Pats so desperately wanted!! :dance59:

9. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

Thanks but haven't done anything yet...

10. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

I'm still waiting until that '72 Dolphins crew can pop the champagne again...it'll probably be in week 13 on Thanksgiving when they play Detroit.

:laughy32:

11. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Exactly, 9-0 is a great start...but they could also lose the next 7 and have nothing more than a mediocre season. That's pretty far fetched I know, but I'm still reserving judgemnet just because of the W-L record of the teams they've beaten. That defense is an animal though....

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

13. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

Don't really care too much about who we've played. NYG lost to a bad Cleveland team that was playing even worse at the time... doesn't mean they're a bad team. Any given Sunday is a testament to what the Titans have been able to do thus far.

14. SpankyNoodle

SpankyNoodle Can't Spank the Spank

Congrats on 9-0

15. the Jag Zone

the Jag Zone the Jag Zone

real football people realize that..
    but as always the Media has them and the NYGs in the Super Bowl already..

Fisher's been fantastic.. every button that he's pushed thus far has been the right one.. he's definitely proven over time that he's a superb Head Coach with his ability to get solid performance from players without the "superstar flavor" that so many teams seem to covet.. good luck!
    :beerchug:

16. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

great season for them so far