Cowboys @ Chargers

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Aug 6, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Cowboys

66.7%
  2. Chargers

33.3%
  1. 86WARD

86WARD -

...and a BAD play by the return man Amendola...fair catch that son...

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's respectable.

3. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

just a geuss

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Brad Johnson throws a pick to Jammer...

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Chambers is getting a lot of looks from Rivers tonight...

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, at least the starters looked sharp...

I'm concerned about the back-up guys. We don't have much depth on key positions. Brad Johnson is clearly washed up, and if Tony -God forbid- goes down, we'll be in some deep crap...

7. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Felix looked good, Tashard looked good, The 1st String Offense and Defense looked good. Amendola I felt tried to leave a good impression on the brass for a roster spot by trying to do to much and he paid for it. Shoulda got that fair catch called. Mike Jenkins looked great, and how about Zach Thomas being in on every play except the PI play, He amazed me last night, I didn't feel he would be that good.

8. eaglesrule4ever

Who won i fell asleep?

9. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Chargers won

10. eaglesrule4ever

wooooo go chargers!!!!!!!!!!

11. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i9 just finished watching the game only saw the first qtr last nite and passed out to much whiskey

i like the way first team looked and the rb looked good especially felix the cat he has
    some good speed anf breaks away pretty good, tashard choice aslo looked pretty good

id like to see some of the wr trying to make it play wit the first team see if that makes a diffrence

12. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

doesent matter who wins its preseason.

13. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

Chargers played well, we were missing most of our starters, especially on offense, it was pretty much half of our 1 team and half of our 2 team. We were missing 2 DL as well which showed in the running game.

But the Chargers backups dominated, nice to see the depth there. Especially with all the injuries going into the season.

14. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I give the Cowboys first team O and D an A+. Everything else a D or an F. Too many penalties and turnovers.