Cowboys Place C Ryan Cook On IR, NT Jay Ratliff On PUP List

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by SRW, Aug 27, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Amidst a spate of roster moves Tuesday to reach the 75-man limit, the Dallas Cowboys placed center Ryan Cook on injured reserve and defensive tackle Jay Ratliff on the physically unable to perform list.

Cook was heading into his eighth pro season and second with the Cowboys. He participated in 13 games (11 starts) last year, but suffered an injury early in training camp and has been sidelined since then.

Ratliff, who posted just 10 tackles in six games for Dallas a season ago, sustained a hamstring injury during conditioning tests on the first day of training camp.

The Cowboys also placed defensive tackle Tyrone Crawford on IR, released wide receivers Anthony Amos, Jared Green and Eric Rogers, tight end Colin Cochart, guard Dennis Godfrey, linebacker Deon Lacey, kicker Brett Maher, quarterback Nick Stephens and cornerback Brandon Underwood.

Source: Sports Network

2. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

i will say that rotoworld's latest entry on amobi okoye states dallas was interested in him, especially given his familiarity with marinelli. however, that was from july 24th. i doubt they've forgotten that interest entirely though.

i'd much rather us take a shot at a one year deal with seymour though. seymour and hatcher could be sick, and a 3 man rotation when ratliff returns? ewwwwwiiee. i'd like that, yes please.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013