Cowboys Vs Eagles SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Nov 4, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Nov 9, 2009.
  1. Cowboys

36.7%
  2. Eagles

63.3%
  1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

lol i respect other dallas fans you are just a c**t

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Now that's clbutt.
    :icon_cool:

3. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

The worst part is the freaking after shocks that I fear we will feel from this disaster due to injuries. Now that this crap is over it's time to lick the wounds and assess the damage. ALOT of potential major injuries out there on D

4. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

This was a big win but we still got alot of games ahead of us, in the big picture of things this win means nothing more than being a W in the coloumn. A one game lead in the NFC east at this point means jack. The media will have fun with this Win though, blah blah blah on the road oh now there a top team in the NFL.

1 person likes this.
  5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i can bc i used to be one the regular sig makers here back in the day.....but hh has offered his services so i am taking them

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Congrats dude.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Everything said and done, I hope as hell we get to week 17 with the division wrapped up, or our play-off spot secured. I don't ever want to go through the Eagles to clinch the play-offs again :icon_eek:

Nice game, guys.

8. ball in the baskett

Congrats cowboy fans you were the better team today the questionable calls dont even matter there were questionable calls both ways.

Is it bad that im still looking at the glass half full and thinking we still have a playoff spot if it started today lol

9. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Game 2 should be for the division.

10. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

TJ you loser... try harder, that really wasn't funny. By the way you should have taken that sig bet

11. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

well, that sucked

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I believe I took a sig bet, I just don't remember with who :icon_eek:

1 person likes this.
  13. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

didnt we hold desean to no tds

great games dudes

14. ball in the baskett

I think schedule makers did that on purpose when i first saw it i was like wtf

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

And I look forward to the boys crumbling beneath it :icon_cheesygrin: The best news for all of us Dallas haters is that we are one day closer to December

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Look for it... I think I tried to pick one up with you that BiTB passed on cause he heard from Omen first. I don't think you ever responded. Could be wrong though :icon_redface:

16. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

back at ya crapface.

17. ball in the baskett

You and phigles never agreed to it you guys are terrible with bets me and omen have had it set before the season even started lol

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, my online time has gone down lately because of work...it's possible that I never made it official :icon_sad:

I'll still go through all the threads and see if I find something.

19. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Dallas needs to take this win and burn every headline they see about it from here on it.

We can't read our own headlines. We need to focus even harder for next week in GB. They will be extremely motivated having lost today. There are several mistakes that need to be cut out. We aren't consistent at all. Consistent teams win as the weather changes. We'll see if we're fair weather (as usual) or can stand the cold.

1 person likes this.
  20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Watch the personal attacks, kids.

Dammit, don't make me work while I'm celebrating :icon_cheesygrin: