Cowboys Vs Redskins SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 6, 2010.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Cowboys

60.7%
  2. Redskins

39.3%
  1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Frustrating thing is that game wont even be on TV

2. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Cowboys fans like to think that everyone on or around the redskins are slave owning white men who lynch people in the back yard for fun

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i dont think that i just calling them that inlight of the whole smeagle and i cant remember what redskin fan it was at the moment.

smaeagle had that dude fuming mad and it was funny

4. Jihad Joe

I call bullcrap.

They do it for jerk off material

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Mostly stems from debate over their name and the original lyrics to their fight song.

6. Omen

true i think it also piss phigles too................

i still have the bad tastwe of a loss urg

7. Jihad Joe

You dont see racism in a song called "Screw all the Blacks"

8. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Not at all...just think it's weak smack

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Should I?

9. Omen

i just checked the DC website and i still dont see ALEX B CUT,,,,,,,,,

why , dude shouldnt be allowed on the plane back

10. Jihad Joe

11. TerriTsu

TerriTsu Idō kaubōizu!

If and when he gets cut you probably wouldn't hear about it until tomorrow..all we can do is hope.. Despite the atroticious game play tonight, he cost his team the game. There's no excuse for that.

12. Omen

jason G please also open up the game and next time kneel the ball like everyone else

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

So a removed reference to the Mason Dixon line morph's into heck all blacks? That's weak smack

14. If and when Barrnot gets released....I'll be sure to post it up. :icon_cheesygrin:

15. TerriTsu

TerriTsu Idō kaubōizu!

I mean, you would think they'd cut him..whether or not if the Redskins defense would of had the chance to get to Romo, there's still no excuse for that.

16. I know what ya mean.....he committed an awful penalty at the most crucial moment of the game....something he built a reputation of doing in St. Louis.

Colombo is returning to practice this week so that has to be a small silver lining for Cowboy fans tonight.

17. TerriTsu

TerriTsu Idō kaubōizu!

He played for the Rams?! I need to pay attention..That should be grounds for a cut right there! lol ..Who the hell made the decision to get this clown is beyond me..he's 2nd behind flozell

18. Barron was a former first round draft pick by the St. Louis Rams in 2005 and is among the leaders in holding penalties since.

Barron was acquired in a trade that sent another former first round bust Bobby Carpenter to the Rams in exchange.

Carpenter was released almost a month before the season and is now with the Dolphins.

19. TerriTsu

TerriTsu Idō kaubōizu!

I'm gonna watch Letters From Iwo Jima before next week's game where they show this scene in the movie right before they commence fire always gets me pumped up to put my eye black on
    KAIISSSHH!!

20. Any Given Sunday always gets me pumped up....probably the most realistic football film ever made.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myyWXKeBsNk"]YouTube - Al Pacino - Any Given Sunday - "Inch By Inch"[/ame]