#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Good one.

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I thought so.:-)

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Oh, my God stop trying to talk sh!t!!!

4. ragman

Public forum.

Quit being such a sourpuss.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Fine. Keep embarrasing yourself, then...

6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

More entertaining than Fight Club.

7. markaz

[​IMG]

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

well that 1/2 point changes everything. now it's not so bad that the brisket witches lost to a team at home with a 3rd string qb playing.

well at least skins fans will have this game to cling to when they look at another top 5 pick in next year's draft.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  9. smeags

smeags militant geek

you're such a f--king wordsmith.

10. ragman

You're just pissed because you didn't think of it first.

Serious football question. Care to take a wild guess where your favorite team ranks in the NFL in TOP?

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

when the ultimate goal is to win super bowl of TOP your question be relevant.

12. ragman

Since you chose to ignore my question, I'll go ahead and give you the answer. The Eagles are 31st in TOP at a hair over 27 minutes per game. Only the Oakland Raiders are worse. Why is that important? I'll tell you. When you score quickly in Kelly's offense, your defense doesn't have time to rest up. BTW, the Eagles are ranked 26th in defense. Kelly needs to find a way to lengthen drives.

You think the Eagles are going to the SB with stats like that? You are delusional.

13. DawkinsINT

You obviously know nothing of the Eagles offense or Chip's philosophy on TOP. If it's so important as you say, why are the Eagles 5-2? Shouldn't they be winless?

14. ragman

Just saying why you won't reach, much less win, a SB. These things I've mentioned are interrelated, despite the fact that you deny it.

15. DawkinsINT

I've never once called this a SB team.

16. markaz

The Eagles are 4th in points scored, 5th in total yard, 6th in passing yards and 14th in rushing. What in the hell does TOP have to do with anything? If the Cards want to finish dead last in all these meaningless stats and advance to the playoffs, be my guest.

17. ragman

Sorry, but I don't agree.

Look at the success the Cowboys have had. They have found a running attack which allows them to eat up large chunks of the clock. In turn, this helps the defense in keeping them fresher longer.

In Monday night's game against the Redskins, the Redskins took a page from the Cowboys playbook in having long drives that ate up the clock. By the time the 4th quarter and OT rolled around, the Cowboys D was gassed. The Redskins won TOP 38 minutes + to 28 minutes +. In the second half, the Redskins won TOP, 21 minutes to 9 minutes for the Cowboys.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

some people just cant grasp reality.

sorry about romo. still cant understand why he was put back in that game last week but whoever made the call ruined the season for you.

19. markaz

NFL Team Average Time of Possession (Excluding OT) from http://www.teamrankings.com. I highlighted a few just for talking purposes.
    > The Jets at 1-7 in the Top 10
    > The Patriots (arguably the best in the AFC right now) in the bottom 1/3 of all NFL teams
    > The Eagles sit atop the NFC East and 31/32 in TOP.
    Other teams like SF, Chicago, Washington and
    Cincinnati (atop the AFC North) have TOP's that don't seem to jive with your theory that TOP is translatable to a teams' success.
    [​IMG]

DawkinsINT likes this.
  20. ragman

Romo will be back before Foles will. Do you have faith in Dirty Sanchez in the next 4-6 weeks?