Definition Of A Great Choke Job

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by Mr. D, May 31, 2009.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

(Sorry if this may be in the wrong place, You don't have a smack place that's for anything, the only smack place I have seen here is the NFL Smack section, and fight club and I ain't making a fight against a choke job lol, but if you see fit to move this else where I don't mind, anyways back to the choke job)

Cleveland Cavaliers 2008-2009 Record

Wins - 66
    Loses - 16

Best in the NBA

Cav's Sweep the Pistons in first round
    Cav's Sweep the Hawks in the Second Round
    Cav's Sweep the Magic..... OH SNAP no they didn't

They didn't even make it to 7 games

So much for the best Record in the NBA :rofl:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yea i think alot of it was that lebrons teammates expect him to do everything he needs more help. I think hes gonna sign with a team with an established star when hes a free agent. Its not going to be the knicks why go to a place thats one of the worst teams when your trying to win a title.

3. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

you both are freaking morons if you think that was a choke. we do not match up well with the magic at all. if you watched us play them in the regular season you knew that. i was scarred as crap going into this series with a bad feeling and it proved right

4. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Choke

the team that was expected to go to the finals and probably give LBJ his first championship

yeah Choke

Best team in the season

BEST Record

man

I hate being right

oh wait not in this case

I love watching the Cav's Choke

they do it every year

5. ball in the baskett

Imo they did and it was because of lack of defense. Lebrons teammates need to help him out when he needs it. Sometimes it looks like its a one man team. If you look at all the teams that win championships they have solid 2nd and 3rd options. The celtics and spurs are a great example. Until they bring in a more solid option than just lebron than they wont win a championship. Mo williams was supposed to be that guy but i guess he isnt.

6. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

:rollinglaugh:

I got a neg rep for this thread

omg man I'm going to die now please no please don't neg rep me

That's just soooo nasty of you nate

no more neg reps If you do I may kill myself *nut*

7. ball in the baskett

Hes just still mad about the loss i would be to. I like lebron james but imo they wont win a title until they bring in another star to play with him.

8. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I still think getting neg repped for this is funny :rollinglaugh:

:rofl: I screwed up on a gift I sent him, I said his Niners will lose

I complimented him, The Niners will do better than his Raiders

9. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

that wasnt a choke

mavs choked 2 season ago ... best record , #1 west and lost against the hornets ...(1st round)

10. ball in the baskett

Wasent it the warriors or was that a diffrent year.

11. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

Man, the Yanks in 04 is the def of a Choke Job.

This crap is still funny. Oh well, life sucks for Cavs fans. Sorry Nate...

Lakers > Cavs and Magic

12. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

How is this a choke job? Orlando was 2-1 against Cleveland in the regular season.

13. nastynate184

excatly what the heck i have been saying dude is too thick headed to realize that

14. ball in the baskett

They dident live up to there hype. Everyone thought this was lebrons year to win a championship and it wasent. The guy needs help the defense the cavs played was horrible. This team lost 1 game at home all year and dident show up in the confrence finals when its all on the line i think thats chokeing. I hope the cavs bring in another star to play with lebron or he should sign with a team that already has a established star. I would love to see lebron win a championship.

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

LeBron to the Knicks in 2010 :icon_cool:

KryptoNate + David Lee + LeBron + maybe Chris Paul = DINASTY in the 2010's.

16. ball in the baskett

Keep dreaming lebrons not going to be a knick.

17. nastynate184

never going to happen. not saying he won't leave after next year but no way is he going to the knicks to start all over again in his eight season. i personally don't think he is going anywhere. espically if we do what i want them to do and bring in Lammar Odem this offseason because i do not think the lakers will be able to pay him and ariza both

18. ball in the baskett

I agree he wont be a knick.

But would lamar odem get them over the hump? I would like to see a guy like boozer or ron artest(i think hes a FA) to go to the cavs.

19. nastynate184

Carlos Boozer will never ever be a cav again heck him. and i think Odem would give us a second big man with versitalty ala what orlando is rocking right now and help us be able to stop both hedo and rashard at the same time

20. ball in the baskett

Thats true