Definition Of A Great Choke Job

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by Mr. D, May 31, 2009.

1. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

if mr d had a freaking brain, he would realize that cleveland was doomed from the start
    they have no answer for dwight howard and he just ate them up

2. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

this was not a choke job this was just The Magic playing great if they continue to shoot the ball like they did against the cavs the Lakers might also go down. Crap everytime The Cavs would make a run somebody from the Magic(Hedo,Pietrus,Lewis, The Guy working at the snack bar) would just hit a back breaking 3. The Magic remind me of the spurs. Remember when phil said it was the broke back offense alot of deep penetration and kick out. With howard in the middle hes going to demand a double team and when it comes he is going to kick it out to the shooters. They owned the lakers in the reg season to.

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yea, The reason the cavs won game 5 is cause the magic had a bad shooting day.

4. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

James still needs to man up and congratulate the winners on the floor and do his mandatory post game presser. He left the floor, showered, dressed, put his headphones on and went to the bus. Kitty Ass Sore Loser. Lost my respect.

5. ball in the baskett

I was wondering about that i was looking for his press confrence on nba.com but couldent find it.

6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Lebron will be a Cav or Knick.

The Knicks would win 60 games next year with Lebron

7. ball in the baskett

I dont think so the knicks dont have defense.

8. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

You can not find what is not there. He said nothing to anyone on the floor, spoke to the team privately in the locker room, and just left. I am taking my ball and going home. Screw Him.

9. Jihad Joe

Neither did the Suns

10. ball in the baskett

True, but the suns havent won a championship that way. Lebron wants that title and if he goes to the knicks i down see it happening. If i were lebron i would want to see where guys like dwayne wade or steve nash go. Dwayne and lebron would be the best duo in the NBA.

Yea that kind of sucks i was wondering what he was gonna say.

11. Jihad Joe

......but its gonna be about money, it alway's is. lebron wont see money anywhere else like he will see in NY.

Take what they have there. Bring in some defensive role players like a Cory Brewer and a Kendrick Perkins, and he could easily put a banner up in NY

12. ball in the baskett

Idk maybe, The knicks have just been bad for a good couple of years now and cant picture the knicks as a winner. Who knows maybe the cavs sign someone that would convinse him to stay.

13. Jihad Joe

Thomas is gone and NY has put good basketball people in place to run and coach the organization. They are far from the worst run team in basketball now

14. ball in the baskett

Oh i agree with that i dont think there the worst but i dont see the stars there for a title. If you look at the recent nba champions they have that 1 2 punch or trio. Spurs had parker ginobli duncan celtics had garnett allen and pierce miami wade and shaq pistons with billups rick and sheed. If lebron went there and a d wade went there as well i agree that they could eaisly win a championship.

15. Jihad Joe

"Stars" are overrated.

Detroit destroyed a star studded Laker team when there only "star" at the time was Sheed

The cupboard isnt bare in NY at all. Robinson, Lee, Chandler, Harrington, Duhon, Wilcox, Q Rich, Curry, the 8th overall pick. You add Lebron, and some of these guys become (Robinson, Lee, Chandler) "stars", and then you trade away some of the fat for role players, who will give you energy and D, and your winning 60 games

16. ball in the baskett

I think lee and robinson might be FAs this year.

17. Jihad Joe

Doesnt mean they are going to walk

18. ball in the baskett

Im just trying to tell myself anything to make me think lebron wont be a knick cause i hate the knicks.

19. Jihad Joe

Well so do I, but if you dont think that there are a frontrunner, your out of touch with reality

Its there turn anyway's for a run anyway's out of the marquee Eastern Confrence franchise's. Detroit had there run, Boston is having there's, its the Knicks turn

20. ball in the baskett

Why cant the sixers have one :icon_sad:

If i got word lebron went to Europe that would be better than becoming a knick.