Denver Broncos Offseason Part 1: Super Bowl Analysis and Resulting Needs

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by Bronco Braiden, Jul 13, 2014.

1. The Denver Broncos are coming off a quality 2014, but not a successful one. It’s championship or bust for these guys. All the records broken in the regular season will be forgotten soon enough in Denver if the Broncos are unable to bring the franchise’s third Lombardi Trophy home in the next couple seasons. The 2013 regular season went well, to say the least. Manning broke several NFL records on way to leading the highest scoring offense of all time and ran over San Diego and New England in the AFC playoffs. After such a dominant streak, the team seemed poised to seal the envelope […]

Read the whole post here.

2. topdawgs

topdawgs 2nd String Premium Member

In my opinion this year they should do better, because they reinforce in their Defense.. by bringing Ware healthy V. Miller ... Talib & Ward.... Redemption !!!

3. I agree! But I think a lot of the success will come because of the younger guys developing and stepping up as well. I could easily see Ware and Talib being injured for the playoff run when we need them most. T.J. Ward looks like the best deal for what he brings, to me atleast. I broke down the defense here if you want to look at all the positions more in depth: http://fantasyknuckleheads.com/denver-broncos-defense-health-new-faces-fueling-new-identity/

4. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

but I don't think they can hang with any of the NFC's best teams. they can win the AFC but that is it.

5. How so? Seattle lost their best slot corner and I'd bet Lynch takes a step back. 49ers are good but not the same if they're without Bowman or Aldon. Their secondary isn't that good either save Reid. Packers are good, Saints are good. NFC east is super random. I don't think anyone is that much better than the Broncos

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I am going by the way the defense completely shut down the Bronco's offense by being so physical. That isn't something that can be fixed so quickly. Don't get me wrong. I would love to see Peyton get his second ring being he is from New Orleans. Just not at the expense of the Saints, who I think will be in the big game.