Dez Bryant agrees to five-year, $70 million deal with Cowboys

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by DontKnowMe, Jul 15, 2015.

1. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Dez Bryant's pleas — or threats — worked: He and the Dallas Cowboys reportedly have come to an agreement on a long-term contract in the final hours to do so.

Bryant has agreed to a deal with a reported five years, $70 million per NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. According to Pro Football Talk, $45 million is guaranteed. In 2015, $23 million is guaranteed via salary and bonuses, and $22 million more becomes guaranteed in March of 2016.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...ys-come-to-long-term-agreement-183752423.html

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Finally!!

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

14 per seems about right. Better then the 7 year 100 million contract that was talked about. Year 5 you are paying a 31 year old Bryant VS. a 33 year old Bryant

Omen likes this.
  4. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

seems like the collusion reports may have more teeth than earlier thought.

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Wouldnt shock me. However the issue would be proving it.

Very weird Dez and DT signed almost identical contracts.

Now here is a question......with Julio and Green set to sign extensions in the near, do they deserve more, less, or the same as Dez and DT. I always find those 4 an interesting comparison as Dez and DT both were drafted late first and Green and Julio were drafted top 10

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Quite possible...Thomas got the same...

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

He got 1.5 million less guaranteed. Get your facts straight :D

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

my bad...

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i don't think they could win without dez bryant,so they had to sign him. it will be intresting to see how well the ground game is without murray this season.

10. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

my understanding is that Stephen Hawkins could get 1500 yards behind that line. Without his. chair.

TJ likes this.