Did Michael Vick Violate His Terms Of Reinstatement?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by SRW, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

really i dont think so

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

even if an alcoholic stops drinking, they will always be an alcoholic, it's a disease that they fight every day. I had alcoholic parents and been to many an AA meeting. same thing with pill addicts.

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

ok i had a alcoholic biological father , but i dont think its a disease cancer is a disease drinking too much and not having control is not

now leave vick alone......im going to amke a youtube video

4. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

LMFAO!!!

5. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Lol I think Mike's name is Randy Marsh.

We all know or have an alcoholic or 10 in our families, but it's not a freaking disease now matter how much some1 may struggle with it.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Did you do any jail time with any NFL players?

You should have gotten their autographs...

:icon_lol:

7. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

1. Vick is an idiot. That's been proven.
    2. He has served his time and abided by all rules/stipulations to this point.
    3. If this is true and proven, then Vick needs to get his S together and stop making stupid mistakes.
    4. However, if people are jumping on this as another chapter in the Vick-hate book, then that's absurd.

If they find the bartender/server who provided the drink, that maybe the only way to prove it had alcohol in it. That bartender/server will need to have seen him to drink the exact same drink though. If he was witnessed by another patron then it shouldn't be enough "proof."

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I don't think anything is gonna come of this Garnett.

But it's more exposure that will hopefully help him rethink his decisions.

9. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

omg enough about did he drink or didnt he! was there a dog in the pub? if not then he should be left alone. now if he is walking down Las Vegas and seen staggering and has a drink in his hands and every1 and the mom has a youtube about it. throw the book at him.

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

This isn't about opinion guys.

This is about his obligations to the NFL, and the law.