Do The Redskins Need? Part 2

Discussion in 'NFL Writer's Block' started by PSID412USM, Feb 11, 2013.

1. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Welcome back to part 2 of the Redskins need? Last time we did QB’s Backs and Receivers. This time however we are going to look at Tight Ends and the Lines

Tight Ends

Just two years ago the Redskins were thought to have one of the best Tight Ends groups in the NFL however now they are said to one of the worst. Between Chris Cooley falling off a cliff with injures finally catching up with him to Fred Davis getting suspended and tearing his Achilles. In fact if the season started tomorrow Logan Paul would be the starter. Logan Paulsen is a RFA too so it’s certainly going to be an interesting off-season for the Redskins

So will the Skins add anyone?
    I’m personally 50/50 on the resigning of Davis as to be honest I just wonder what he is going to be like when he finally gets back. I think Paulsen will be back if we were to bring someone in I may look at Jared Cook to come in so yeah we will see

Offensive Line

The Skins O-Line wasn’t brilliant this past season making Griffin season even better but there is one thing that let them down big time that being the right tackle position Jamaal Brown couldn’t’ stay healthy Tyler Polumbus got beat like a drum and Jordan Black got suspended also going to be interesting to see if Kory Lichtensteiger is keep as well. Also Nick Sundberg will be resigned as our long snapper!

Without question they will add a right tackle Jamaal Brown will go Polumbus maybe back for depth we see however so I look for one of our earlier picks to be used on one. Lichtensteiger did ok last season but with LeReibus and Gettis were drafted last season and I think they will be able to cover the lose.

Defensive Line

It was a long season for the Defensive line. From players just walking out to injuries it was tough. However if Carriker and Neild come back from injuries also if Jenkins get some of his pre injury form we have one hell of a line.

I think the team needs to keep Chris Baker who is a RFA but I think Golston will be gone. I think we may add a late round pick at End but we got a other needs that should be addressed first.

So that it for Part 2

Next time Part 3 We look at the rest of the roster!