Dolphins HC Joe Philbin Says: 'We Are Committed To Getting To The Bottom Of This'

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by markaz, Nov 9, 2013.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

The following is a team-released transcript of Miami Dolphins coach Joe Philbin's Saturday news conference with the South Florida media:

(Opening statement) – “I understand you guys have a lot of questions about this. There is a lot of information out there. I can tell you that we want to get the facts as well. I’ve been in constant communication with Steve Ross, Tom Garfinkel, Jeff Ireland, Dawn Aponte in regard to this situation. We are all committed to getting to the bottom of this."........

Source: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

markaz's Take: Click on the link to read excerpts from Coach Philbin's new conference. Needless to say, a good portion of the transcript presented here pertains to Incognito. He's got to have attorneys and senior management telling him to keep a tight lip.

2. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

South Florida Sun-Sentinel: You are using Bonetti’s Defense against us, ah?
    Joe Philbin: I thought it fitting considering the rocky situation.
    South Florida Sun-Sentinel: Naturally, you must suspect us to question you with Capa Ferro?
    Joe Philbin: Naturally, but I find that Thibault cancels out Capa Ferro. Don’t you?
    South Florida Sun-Sentinel: Unless the enemy has studied his Agrippa… which we have.

The truth will eventually come out, Joe...