Dolphins RB Reggie Bush Says Team 'Stinks', Didn't Have 'Fight' Late Vs Broncos

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by SRW, Oct 23, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Many Dolphins scurried quickly out of the locker room following their 18-15 loss to the Broncos on Sunday, but not running back Reggie Bush. He stood in front of the media, took his medicine and didn’t hold back when asked about his team’s 0-6 loss and their come-from-ahead loss on Sunday, in which they blew a 15-0 lead with 5:23 left. “It’s just embarrassing, I don’t know any other way to explain it,†Bush said. “It’s an embarrassing loss. Had no business losing that game. We were up 15 points with what, five minutes left to go? And we couldn’t win it? It’s disgusting. Right now, this team stinks.†The Dolphins controlled the game for the first 55 minutes, but allowed Tim Tebow and the Broncos to drive 80 yards for a touchdown, recover an onside kick, drive 56 yards for another touchdown, convert a two-point conversion and kick a game-winning 52-yard field goal in overtime. Bush said he and his teammates didn’t have any “fight†in the last five minutes. “Just a lot of undiscipline on our part,†Bush said. “Played good – not great – for 55 minutes. Everybody’s got that relaxed attitude. We just didn’t fight towards the end. We didn’t have enough effort for 60 minutes. We had five minutes to win the game and we couldn’t.â€

Source: Palm Beach Post

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

suck for luck lol

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Reggie speaks the troof.

4. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Reggie is speaking what everyone is thinking and this is why I love him.

5. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

I wish Reggie would bring me a pizza.

6. Dannysteel51

Dannysteel51 Rookie

suck for luck

where you partying at tonight Bush.....we all know you are!

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Wonder if he still thinks leaving New Orleans was a good idea...lol.

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

this

9. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

reggie who?????

[​IMG]

10. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I stopped missing Reggie about the time the Saints signed Darren Sproles. Reggie is a crapty version of Sproles....except Reggie can't run.

11. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I am just glad he is gone. I like our backs better. And since Ingram is hurt Ivory will get his chance to show what's up.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Sproles >>>>> Bush. Said from day one he was an upgrade!

13. Buck Fenson

way to go Bush. Didn't he sign like a two year contract with them?

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

I believe that's what it was. I've said it before, Sean Payton was the best thing for Bush. He knew how to use him and when to do it. Bush is exactly on the career path that Eric Metcalf took...

15. Buck Fenson

Having watched Metcalf and Bush, Don't flame me but Metcalf will have a better career than Bush, Eric made most of his living on special teams. He usually ran forward not backwards like Bush has done for his career in New Orleans. Don't know how he does in Miami,if he runs back punts or kickoffs. Bush always gave ground trying to find a seam. I think, unless he retires early, Bush will play for atleast 5 teams in his career. He doesn't want to play his best position, which is receiver. If he played just receiver he would be a consistant pro bowler.