Dolphins To Trade Away WR Ted Ginn This Offseason?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by SRW, Nov 5, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Pro Football Weekly hears the Dolphins no longer expect Ted Ginn Jr., who returned two kickoffs for touchdowns in Week Eight, to develop into a go-to wide receiver and will limit his role to returning kickoffs and running deeper routes for his remaining time with the team, which could just be a few more months. Sources say Miami will have 10-15 designed plays for Ginn to stretch the field, but the coaching staff is fed up with his streakiness and has moved on to developing rookie WR Brian Hartline, who has overtaken Ginn in the receiver rotation, with the hope that Hartline will amount to a more reliable option for QB Chad Henne. Word is the Dolphins will explore trade possibilities for Ginn, who is signed through 2012, although the final year of the deal is voidable, in the offseason.

Source: Pro Football Weekly

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

this staff didnt draft him, they have no ties to him. i would give up a 3rd or 4th round pick for him to be honest...not that we need him with wallace taking over the world

3. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Leave it to Al Davis to send a away another high draft pick for another non factor speed receiver.

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I hope he does...

5. Rihan23

Rihan23 WR 88 Untouchable

maybe to the bears... even thoo we have deep threats.. you can never have too many recievers :)

6. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

No Thanks...

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

...on second thought, I'll give you Limas Sweed for him straight up...lol.

9. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Tampa needs some WR's

10. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

not sure i would do that though lol....

11. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Man, the guy has so much talent, I just can't see them giving up on him.

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

How does he drop so many balls?

13. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Concentration. He is worried about what people say rather than worrying about producing.

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Sounds like DBowe.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Ginn may see the field in Pittsburgh. Limas will get the much needed "warm-up" reps in Miami.

16. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

This would be stupid if the Dolphins did this....... BUt then again they are the Dolphins so I wouldnt be surprised

17. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Dude, WTF are you talking about?:icon_rolleyes:

18. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

well after this weeks game I see why they would want to trade him