Donovan McNabb Fine With Eagles Signing Michael Vick

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by SRW, Aug 14, 2009.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

HH i think the ones that say there giving up there fandom are fairwheather fans and they come back when the team does well. I dont care if the eagles signed you dont quit on your team.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't know what to think about people who give up season tickets, burn jerseys...to me it's silly. Get over it already...

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

WTF is that supposed to mean!?

I've never killed a dog...

:icon_confused:

:word:

4. ball in the baskett

Im talking about those dumb fans that say there not fans anymore

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:icon_confused:

You obviously want me on your team...

6. ball in the baskett

lol should have worded that differently

7. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

lol, people act like They have part ownership in the Eagles and weren't consulted. If he helps win, he's an asset, he has a one year deal right now. If he sucks, we could cut our losses and who cares, he makes less than our kicker. His best completion % is worse than mcnabb's worst completion %, mcnabb has one of the best TD/Int ratio's in the game. Vick will never overtake mcnabb, it won't happen. Some people take ridiculous drama too far and speculate nonsense. It's rather hilarious.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

He may not overtake McNabb, but the fans and Media will call for him as soon as McNabb struggles...it's naturally a QB controversy waiting to happen. That's the downside.

Like I said before, Vick's best case scenario could also be McNabb and the Eagles worst case scenario...

9. mike oxlong

that will never happen, it's just more you playing devil's advocate. The Eagles have a solid foundation and our system is set in stone. He either helps in a limited role, or he sucks and he's gone.

10. ball in the baskett

When has andy listened to the fans or media?

11. GJDMQYB

GJDMQYB Guest

I dont beleive for minute that Mcnabb or Kolb isn't worried about losing there jobs to M. Vick... Vick being the Highest Paid NFL Player and the fact the Philly Fans are happy vick is there .. they were chanting his name as Mcnabbs was struggling in the Jags preseaon game......Vick is about 3 years younger than Mcnabb... the basic fact is this.. The best player will start at any position including QB... if Mcnabb Struggles during the season Vick will replace him... what will be different this time McNabb wont beat out M. Vick...So in conclusion YES!!!! Mcnabb is worried about losing his job...I would

12. mike oxlong

please stop. please, what are you like 13? vick is not the highest paid player, he makes less than our kicker. He threw one pass that wasn't a shuffle. you must be baskett's nephew or something.

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Seriously, has anyone checked McNabb's mom's blog?

Or has that been taken down?

14. ball in the baskett

I am not as bad as that

15. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Didn't Reid yank Donovan last year and insert a qb with less talent than Vick? Or am i misreading your statement?

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Run Doug.....

17. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

No one can get angry at Doug, that would just be silly.

18. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

True. It's almost annoying.

1 person likes this.
  19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

It's part of Doug's sneaky facade....

20. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

:icon_cheesygrin: