Draft Is Next Week: Whats The Buzz On Your Team?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Jihad Joe, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Gregory to Dallas heating up, Dan Jerimiah is saying sources are telling him Dallas will take a gamble if Gregory is there at 27

If he is, things are going to get interesting

2. Jihad Joe

I prefer Petty. Petty is going big in the NFL, but he needs two years of work. Arm and intangibles are threw the roof but very raw in terms of reading defenses and playing under center

markaz likes this.
  3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

unfortunately a lot of qbs have that problem now coming out of college. having trouble reading defenses and playing under center.

4. Buck Fenson

Coach also had a private workout with Petty the other day. we need so much help/depth that I hope we don't take a qb with any pick.

5. Jihad Joe

Between him and Grayson I like Petty. With Brees there for at least another season Petty offers you the most.

Keep in mind Payton developed Romo and and Petty is a very similar QB

6. Jihad Joe

Its fixable to me, teams just dont have the patience anymore and throw them into the fire.

With Petty. His football character is off the charts. He is a guy that is going to outwork everyone on the roster because he wants to set that example. To me that makes him a somewhat safe guy, but while he is raw you know he is going to put the work in himself

7. Buck Fenson

thing is you usually pay more for a qb regardless of the draft position. then if he is not a first round pick you only have three or four years then you have to pay him even if he hasn't played much.

8. Jihad Joe

Thats why if the Saints want him it would be smart to take him with that second 1st as opposed to there 2nd.

Value might seem off and may get killed by mediots for "reaching" but it could be a very smart move

Buck Fenson likes this.