Draftkings

Discussion in 'Daily Fantasy Football' started by jshookz, Sep 13, 2015.

1. jshookz

jshookz MO-Oct 14th, 2015 Premium Member

What's the best playlist on draftkings to play with the optimal lineups?

50/50 or 1v1? I'm very confident in the picks but would like some help!

Thank you!

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I walked through most of the settings here - http://fantasyknuckleheads.com/fanduel-optimal-lineup-week-1/

Basicly the tool allows you to view all the stats in one area and reduce the size of the player pool in order to create the best lineups -

If you're going 50/50 and 1v1 you want consistent players with a good average - so filter on those - also use the Vegas Odds and over under - all of which I discussed in the aforementioned article.

We have a DFS Forum - which I've moved this post into - in the future post there =)

Good luck.

3. jshookz

I tried to edit just 2 teams last night for the late night games but it was still giving me 3 or 4 teams. I'll give it a shot again later

4. Kurt

The game filter has a bug - we fixed it - you'll have to hit CTRL + F5 to get the new code refreshed into your browser - sorry for the delay -

Also - at 6pm CST - we're rolling out some more minor changes so if you can wait till then that would be great -

Thanks

5. jshookz

Sounds good to me Kurt thanks for the update!

6. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

5050 and doubles ups will win you money if you build lineups based on consistency. Every lineup I do ends up in a large gpp (guaranteed prize pool) I'm not going to build a lineup, it go off for 200 points and not get paid big. With baseball this summer I've been doing ~10% of my banktoll a night. Every one GPP entry I do I have a double up that would make $2 if I won the double up but lost the gpp. Sometimes I'll throw into a triple up, usually only when I really like a lineup though.

7. Kurt

I do similar - Im all about staying even and trying to hit it big.