Drew Brees, Saints Return To Practice

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by spstromain, Aug 18, 2014.

1. spstromain

spstromain Starter

Good news emerged from south Louisiana Sunday as quarterback Drew Brees and a handful of other Saints returned to practice following the team’s 31-24 victory over the Tennessee Titans last Friday night. Brees, held out of both of the team’s first two preseason contests, had dealt with a strained oblique muscle that had prevented him from practicing and playing since August 1. Joining Brees on the practice field Sunday were fellow camp injury victims WR Kenny Stills, LB David Hawthorne and Pro Bowl guard tandem Jahri Evans and Ben Grubbs. Grubbs, however, left Monday’s practice with trainers and did not return. Keenan Lewis, who appeared […]

Read the whole post here.

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I wonder how the players can still walk? I bet Coach ran the hell out of them.

3. spstromain

spstromain Starter

research shows the previous team high was 17 in 2000, you think haslett was pissed that day?

Buck Fenson likes this.
  4. Buck Fenson

he was a horrible head coach. go figure, a linebacker that couldn't draft a linebacker to save his soul.

5. spstromain

spstromain Starter

cie grant FTW

6. Buck Fenson

he drafted like 8 linebackers most of them in the second and third rounds. busts. best one was Colby Bockwalt, a 7th rounder. surprised Washington kept him. Hasbeen I mean.