Eagles FB Leonard Weaver Suffers A Knee Injury

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by SRW, Aug 21, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The Eagles, who have been beset by injuries to would-be starters during training camp, suffered another one when fullback Leonard Weaver left last night's loss to Indianapolis midway through the first quarter with a sprained knee ligament. The Eagles signed Weaver as a free agent in the off-season hoping he would help make room for running back Brian Westbrook and protect quarterback Donovan McNabb.

Source: Philadelphia Inquirer

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

nothing serious

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

It's not serious, but it's still another injury.

4. mike oxlong

it's football, not cat ball. with 200+ to 350+ lb men plowing into each other, injuries happen. It's part of the game.

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

But haven't you guys had a quite a few injuries this year?

To a lot of potential starters?

Is this the curse of Vick?

6. mike oxlong

yeah, that's what it is :rolleyes: do you ever get tired of post whoring? :icon_cheesygrin: no offense, but between you and ward it's hard to have a sustainable conversation on here lately.

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I'm not post whoring, I'm continuing a conversation about the amount of injuries you guys are having with your starters.

This thread topic includes that, and I don't want to go find the last thread that we talked about this in.

I mentioned the curse of Vick to give the thread some UMPH!

Seems to me you are post whoring by not responding to my comment about how this was a lot of injuries to starters.