Eagles One Win Away From A Full-Fledged QB Controversy?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by SRW, Dec 1, 2007.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Quarterback Quandry

Interesting....and honestly....if the Eagles are 6-6 and Feeley plays....how can you not go with him the rest of the way? They'd still have a shot at the playoffs and Feeley would be the hot hand.

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Mcnabb and Andy Reid can't part, if Mcnabb healthy he will play even if Feeley wins tommoow...

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Get the win first. Then talk about it.

4. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I think you have to go with Mcnabb, Feeley is a stop gap and a back up for a reason (see Miami) he's gonna kill you sooner or later.

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Thats How Garcia got him a starting job in Philly. Came in from McNabb being hurt, and stole the show like no other.

6. Homer34

Homer34 BOOMSTICK!

Well I think that might be settled.

7. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Yeah no joke....3 INTs today pretty much seals this puppy up. Jeff Garcia he's not.

8. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

He had 4 interceptions today he is unbelievable.8 interceptions in the last 3 games.He is a alright backup but i wouldnt say good.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

where are the mcnabb bashers now ?

the issue isn't the qb - it's the hc/gm ....

10. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Why not stick Kolb in they pretty much out the playoff so give the kid a shot.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

it will ruin him. reid will force the kids to throw it 40plus times when he is still learning the system which will lead to many mistakes and int's and we'll have a david carr on our hands.

fire reid - hire jason garrett.

12. Homer34

Homer34 BOOMSTICK!

Are you serious!?!?! I know Reid has the tough season and all, the personal problems, but are their seriously some Eagle fans that want him gone?

13. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Tons. He's extremely stubborn with the play calling and refuses to change. He's also done an awful job with personel moves. Perhaps if he would just coach he wouldn't be so bad. I think this team has gone as far as they can with him. Unfortunately, I don't think he's going anywhere anytime soon.

14. Homer34

Homer34 BOOMSTICK!

Wow, from 4 straight champ games to almost being out of a job. Can't blame you guys though.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

he's the real reason we lost to tampa & carolina in the nfcc games and to the pats in the super bowl.

a better game plan and we beat the bucs and slaughter the raiders in the '02 super bowl.

a better job coaching and we beat the panthers in '03 and probably lose to the pats in the super bowl.

a better job against the pats in '04 and maybe we earn our 2nd lombari in three years.

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!! Try not to put any of the blame on the players in any of those games only the HC.

17. Homer34

Homer34 BOOMSTICK!

So DMac puking on the sidelines against the Pats was due to his disgust about the gameplan?

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Yep, that's it

19. Homer34

Homer34 BOOMSTICK!

Maybe his sons turning to a life of drugs were also due to disgust from his gameplans also.

Oh no, that was low! OR WAS IT!?

20. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Probably was i say hire jason garnett to he is a really good coordinator.